Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆
Aur kyaa socks pehna itna bada wala .
Originally posted by: midniteangel
For the contract breach to happen the damn door must be closed... so the first enemy is that door
The door should be impenetrable, cannot be opened by will or by force

If not I suggest they have sex in the bank locker room TOTAL PRIVACY
Originally posted by: midniteangel
For the contract breach to happen the damn door must be closed... so the first enemy is that door
I hope the contract breach happens in the gao wala haveli and give mai and nayla some chutti.
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
The door should be impenetrable, cannot be opened by will or by force
If not I suggest they have sex in the bank locker room TOTAL PRIVACY
This is epic 🤣🤣🤣
Seedha safe ke undaar.