Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
So pathan sucks 🤣
Heist romance action patriotism thriller sab iuch he but fir b kuch nai he 🤣
I dont even feel like watching that movie... specially the jet pack scene in promo took my interest 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
So pathan sucks 🤣
Heist romance action patriotism thriller sab iuch he but fir b kuch nai he 🤣
I dont even feel like watching that movie... specially the jet pack scene in promo took my interest 🤣
🤣 nai kyun? Hum kyun bhagege 😆Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Ab sab bhaag mat jaana 🙈🥲
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Honestly I wouldn’t be sad if my abusive family was finally gone 🤣 so I wouldn’t blame her (don’t know how the oldest brother behaved with her) 🤔
Piya ki toh baat hi alag hai 🤣
Oldest brother matlab wo Suyyash Sir wala character jo 5 din ka mehmaan tha? 😂
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The trailer looked so boring and overdone 🤣 I already knew what kind of a film it would be 🤣🤪
exactlyyy.....😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
j liked janee tu.. very typical story but still so much more enjoyable 😆
Yes, really nice movie 💛
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Oldest brother matlab wo Suyyash Sir wala character jo 5 din ka mehmaan tha? 😂
No the one who Abhay killed in pre leap 🤣
shakal dikhaya tha uska? I dont remember 🤣Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Oldest brother matlab wo Suyyash Sir wala character jo 5 din ka mehmaan tha? 😂
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
impatient 🤣
Hey Bhaggu! Genius ka opposite impatient kaise ho gaya? 🤣
ab ye suyash kon he? 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ab ye suyash kon he? 🤣
The guy who played Neel 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k