One long one. This was a hard question lol. I want more parts so I wanted to say 2 but then I know I’ll be asking for more so I’m like long part loll
Now it's a tie again is it Suvi? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
One long one. This was a hard question lol. I want more parts so I wanted to say 2 but then I know I’ll be asking for more so I’m like long part loll
Now it's a tie again is it Suvi? 😆
Give us whatever you feel like!!!
But update soooooon please!!!
Can you tell us approx when will you update? Because everytime I see Suvika tagged you in a post, my heart skips a beat thinking it maybe the new update ☺️
Approx tomorrow - March 24th evening / night - IST.
You do the casting vote😆
I am fine with whatever is convenient to you Suvika and all the beautiful ladies who are as eager as me to read this amazing story ❤️❤️
LONG. POST. Godammit! 🤣
I love this story a lot.
The story line, words, narration all top notch.
Creatives should read and rework on whatever they're planning to do in the show
Originally posted by: entertainment10
I love this story a lot.
The story line, words, narration all top notch.
Creatives should read and rework on whatever they're planning to do in the show

Mazze! Bas kal ka intzaar hai! 👍🏼 suna hai heat bhi hoga☺️ khushi se mar hi na jau🤗 #realabhirawritersuvi