I will put this as my dp, jab tak Behaya ko thappad nahi padta😳
par phir kahin feminists aagayi toh ki I am degrading a women🫣
Should I do this or not🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will put this as my dp, jab tak Behaya ko thappad nahi padta😳
par phir kahin feminists aagayi toh ki I am degrading a women🫣
Should I do this or not🤪
Wahaj is looking so good today 😍😍
Abhi toh nahi😭
Anwar and waqas r thinking of transferring everything to jr sher. Phir bhi she’s in bad condition in bts. Yeh log sirf baatein karte hain
Just saw the opening scene . sHocked to see how Meerab is just listening to Rohail’s bullshit . Aren’t ppl who bashed murtasim last week going to bash Meerab now ?
Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30
Just saw the opening scene . sHocked to see how Meerab is just listening to Rohail’s bullshit . Aren’t ppl who bashed murtasim last week going to bash Meerab now ?
We did 🤣
This is the time for him to be Murtasim Khan ... 🤣..Ghar ke masle khatm hi nahi hote ... 🤔
Am just curious jab Murtu ko patha chalega ...Mee giri hai ... woh bhi Haya ke wajase ... kya hoga ..
I hope woh apni badooke saaf kartha raha tha ... usi se goli maarde ... 😃😳
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Why is Merab not telling the truth? Kya pagal hai ye ladki.
Drama ko khich lene kiliye 🤪
let them burn😂I will put this as my dp, jab tak Behaya ko thappad nahi padta😳
par phir kahin feminists aagayi toh ki I am degrading a women🫣
Should I do this or not🤪