Originally posted by: scarlett22
For old times sake, I dedicate this song to Saira
Awww...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: scarlett22
For old times sake, I dedicate this song to Saira
Awww...

I have nothing against or will ever have problem or will come anyone's way or take digs at my people for wanting SaiRat. It's fiction personal choice if SaiRat reunion makes & gives you happiness fine no problem with it. Y'all would definitely know me. When I get involved or pass certain comments that's never directed at y'all. Just wanted to clear this out since we may have difference of opinion now but my feelings for y'all never gonna change or dependant on which ship y'all prefer.
I love y'all & always will 😚💖
Originally posted by: mysticriver
I have nothing against or will ever have problem or will come anyone's way or take digs at my people for wanting SaiRat. It's fiction personal choice if SaiRat reunion makes & gives you happiness fine no problem with it. Y'all would definitely know me. When I get involved or pass certain comments that's never directed at y'all. Just wanted to clear this out since we may have difference of opinion now but my feelings for y'all never gonna change or dependant on which ship y'all prefer.
I love y'all & always will 😚💖
darling we love you too!!!! 😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
All these fictional characters are not going to come between us…. the real people here I have met and bonded with!!! Infact I love and respect your opinions!
Sairat pakrat pakya saiya saku sakhi jitne ship banaleh log…. I am going to ride the boats with my lovely people I have come to know here and genuinely appreciate them!
darling we love you too!!!! 😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
All these fictional characters are not going to come between us…. the real people here I have met and bonded with!!! Infact I love and respect your opinions!
Sairat pakrat pakya saiya saku sakhi jitne ship banaleh log…. I am going to ride the boats with my lovely people I have come to know here and genuinely appreciate them!
I thought of clarifying as I just checked I've been removed from the secret forum for whatever reasons 🤷🏼♀️
Brooooo! I don't care about the rest but I want you and two more other people to know that I am not against what you guys write. Aap logo se fight karke kya karu jab hamare hi ship ke lage pade hai 😆
Aajao jhappi paa lo! 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: mysticriver
I thought of clarifying as I just checked I've been removed from the secret forum for whatever reasons 🤷🏼♀️
Even I have been removed. Is it becoz i appreciated Harshad and want him to stay ?
Yes I have bashed Virat off late but that's what I honestly feel about him at this point.
Originally posted by: mysticriver
I thought of clarifying as I just checked I've been removed from the secret forum for whatever reasons 🤷🏼♀️
I guess me also...just checked😆
Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo
Even I have been removed. Is it becoz i appreciated Harshad and want him to stay ?
Yes I have bashed Virat off late but that's what I honestly feel about him at this point.
Must've hit a nerve & rubbed the wrong way. And for the records I still hold same opinion and feelings towards the same people which I held before the new entry even if we're on same side now I still ignore & will always gonna ignore scroll through their long ass essays which causes harm to my eyesight 😊😉
Aaahaaaaaaan 😆🤣
I did ask in PM tho what's the matter. Not interested in joining again tho I don't like to go there where I've been thrown out disrespectfully without any prior notice.