Ek hot nights at village kaisa rahega 😜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ek hot nights at village kaisa rahega 😜
Maine tharki socha nahi, I was like ab daant padegi or announce karo🤪Originally posted by: Madhuilove
thoda tharki bhi sochten hsin ,,, itna accha nahi hona hame haina kusum 😎
I did and My dad said it’s okay if you don’t get a job, at least you have knowledge🤷♀️Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Tell them na ki you are trying your best for gov job but atleast for time being pvt job krne de 😔
Kuch boost milega , confidence milega .
Life will be fun .
Corporate life is tiring and fun at the same time 😆
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Ek hot nights at village kaisa rahega 😜
I want 😍😍😍
Not to boast or anything but sometimes even I am amazed at my knowledge and this doubles the guilt that I am letting all this to go waste. I feel like I am the most useless person to ever exist on this earth and I won’t be sad if I die in this second🤷♀️
Glimpse of old murtasim. 🥳
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
I will watch it live today sera . Kal match tha na . Isiliye nahi dekh payi ... Aaj dekhungi 🤗
Kya?
Neki aur puch-puch🫠Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Ek hot nights at village kaisa rahega 😜
because my family wants me to do govt job only and we all know how tough it is get a govt job especially Top levels,
Yes it is tough...so still you are trying to get or thinking of something else..
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Ek hot nights at village kaisa rahega 😜
🥹 ruk main chutti le rahi hun
Apna address de arahi main flower, sweets, gajra, churri yeh sab leke 🤧🤧🤧🤧 ek murtasim bhi le ati agar paas hota toh , tujhe acchi inspirations mil jatey murtasim ke saath rehke 🌚
Allah bas ajka promi accha dena taki iska mood sahi rahey aur hame yeh saab mil jaye 🥹🤧🤲