Say hello to uncle from my side !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Say hello to uncle from my side !
Ok I like how meerab kept her personal problem aside the moment she got to know about nyla.
She brought doctor and took care of her.
When murtasim said why he can't send nyla to her parents home, she understood, didn't argue further.
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Bashar momin dekha hai kisi ne? 😕
Don’t do that to urself!
Awesome! yayyyyy .. hero Murtasim ! 👏
Seriously .. I don't get it .. how Meerab is even living in this pagal khana!
Did he take our advice and watch kuch kuch Hota hai
Ma woh cheez hoti hai jo Sab ke paas hai Siri hamare paaa Nahin
murtu baby you learned the wrong lesson
Is it that bad? 😲
. That was really good.Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Ok I like how meerab kept her personal problem aside the moment she got to know about nyla.
She brought doctor and took care of her.
When murtasim said why he can't send nyla to her parents home, she understood, didn't argue further.
belive it or not meerab has taken responsibility.
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Bashar momin dekha hai kisi ne? 😕
I won’t do that it is horrible character
Yessssssssssssss
. Me. It was good drama other than usna she cried 24/7 😂😂