Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I wanna check footwear.... And mayb bags 🙈🙈🙈
Kapde nahi lene... Woh baat fixed hai!! 🙈🙈
what kind of footwear are you into? more casual stuff? are you into heels?
flats comfy with soft n roomy base.... My legs sweel up so need room....Originally posted by: HXO4ORJUPW5HIETV
what kind of footwear are you into? more casual stuff? are you into heels?
Noo heals for me..... I tend to trip even without footwear 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
flats comfy with soft n roomy base.... My legs sweel up so need room....
Noo heals for me..... I tend to trip even without footwear 😂😂😂
Same here. 😂
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
flats comfy with soft n roomy base.... My legs sweel up so need room....
Noo heals for me..... I tend to trip even without footwear 😂😂😂
haha heels are painful to wear and are always a struggle but they are sexy 😆
they look wow for sure.... But not for my legs they swell up even with flats, if I walk a lot or have my legs hanging....Originally posted by: A7DTLCUJMV6UZOU7
haha heels are painful to wear and are always a struggle but they are sexy 😆
With heels, I can't imagine what I will do 🙈🙈
U know, I got this very pretty looking flats... Tried it and got it..... Once home, I could not fit in properly as my legs were swollen!! Such shame!! 🥲🥲
Abdu ko pel rahe h twitter py mc fans 🤣Bahut mazay
woh utsah utsah mein pagli baatein bol deti hai!!!
Even during lock down, she made a statement that road work and metro work should happen smoothly now!!!!
Thodi yedi zarur hai yeh!!
Haha abdu ki jali 🤣

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842