Acha, tabhi woh "communicate" karne ki nakli koshish mei laga rehta h lol?Originally posted by: LuvAlways
He can play police officer Jo criminals ko door se hi soongh leta hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Acha, tabhi woh "communicate" karne ki nakli koshish mei laga rehta h lol?Originally posted by: LuvAlways
He can play police officer Jo criminals ko door se hi soongh leta hai
Let's rock it in the finale with eggless food 😛!Originally posted by: Spicyfood
Is season ka MCI dekh ke lag raha hai next year apun bhi participate karega aur jeet ke bhi aayega .
Originally posted by: EROS2JU6RAZYJDO6
Let's rock it in the finale with eggless food 😛!
Chalo let’s all participate in the next season. I can make a decent biryani, to last week mein meri to jagah pakki. 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: X45HSU2D4CZAPSKG
Let's rock it in the finale with eggless food 😛!
I can boil water, make Cuppa Mania and Maggie. M sorted too😎
I am regretting now. I should have tried this season. Biryani challenge toh pakka jeet jati 😆
Kaise finalists hai, kofte phoot jate hai, puri ko atta lagate hai, puris flat banate hai, oven mein sab kuch jal jaata hai lol
Nayan got the easiest one, strange he never had Shrimp Biryani.
Gurki- oven style tedha medha pizza 🍕 🍕 😎😆Originally posted by: kuch_bhi
Kaise finalists hai, kofte phoot jate hai, puri ko atta lagate hai, puris flat banate hai, oven mein sab kuch jal jaata hai lol
All the biryanis are looking like pulavs except Suvarna's. Gurkirat is going to elimination for sure. Aruna said biryani doesn't have much spice 🤪😆
Sach mein bandar kya jane adrak ka swaad😆
https://twitter.com/fre_eSpirit/status/1638320771910238208?t=DbdGosKP_zjmCWHRSwLDlQ&s=19
Aruna's one looks the worst. She made khichdi out of Biryani 😆
Originally posted by: Raina101
Chalo let’s all participate in the next season. I can make a decent biryani, to last week mein meri to jagah pakki. 🤣🤣🤣
I can make thoughtful filter coffee srikhand 🤣🤣🤣
give me trophy pls