Originally posted by: _HealeR_
Netflix ? okay 🤣 I think I should take a break from TB really 🤣
Yea u should or you'll make us crazy like mahi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: _HealeR_
Netflix ? okay 🤣 I think I should take a break from TB really 🤣
Yea u should or you'll make us crazy like mahi 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqAMFekIjZo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
My reaction to all of you who are getting worried on the ring thing
https://twitter.com/HarPalGeoTv/status/1638133601329094657?t=EcH7YxdUjC7_58gMmh0qew&s=19
Ye lo phir se promo dekhlo
ML ki photo post kar. Phir dekhungi 🤣🤣
I saw a dream where i was watching youtube and on a tere bin teaser it was mentioned second last episode.
I was so upset that it's going to end so early, i thought makers listened to Hassan's request.
😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫☠️☠️☠️