Poll
Your Favourite 1990's Actress
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
You forgot to add Juhi, she was a beauty as well ❤️
She's coming in the next poll coz she started from 80's I believe.
Uff .. it is causing me great discomfort to post this in defence🤢🤢 but Aish wasn't in the 90s 🤢🤢 yes one film in 99 👎🏼 👎🏼 .. but she is more 2000z. Please edit to reflect...
Everyone who has voted for Ash Rai Abi Bach...has forfeited their votes...and their votes automatically goes to raveena tandoori ❤️ ... cuz I found the extra votes on technicality ...
.... which means Tandoori.. is kicking a$$
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Sonali Bendre! 💖
I'm really learning today. Looks like she was proper loved. No one could fault her. Great looks and personality.
Originally posted by: TEJGFLJ5VT7ZSBMA
Uff .. it is causing me great discomfort to post this in defence🤢🤢 but Aish wasn't in the 90s 🤢🤢 yes one film in 99 👎🏼 👎🏼 .. but she is more 2000z. Please edit to reflect...
Everyone who has voted for Ash Rai Abi Bach...has forfeited their votes...and their votes automatically goes to raveena tandoori ❤️ ... cuz I found the extra votes on technicality ...
.... which means Tandoori.. is kicking a$$
You just want a piece of Tandoori
I just want a fair playing field. She isn't even from the 90s and she will win 🤢
Originally posted by: 5SBPQ7P22JAEQODR
I just want a fair playing field. She isn't even from the 90s and she will win 🤢
But we have to list her in her debut time or its like disregarding her work prior to 2000.
But I'm highlg doubting her win so far...
Originally posted by: carisma2
But we have to list her in her debut time or its like disregarding her work prior to 2000.
But I'm highlg doubting her win so far...
I think she wants you to disregard aa ab laut chalen too... 😆
Fine keep her but in future ..can you put raveena tandoori twice.. so she can get a head start 😆
Originally posted by: ZXBONXXDBECW245C
I think she wants you to disregard aa ab laut chalen too... 😆
Fine keep her but in future ..can you put raveena tandoori twice.. so she can get a head start 😆
I was not gonna add her in once and u want her twice. Lol.
But fairplay she does look good in this day then she did back then. Lol
Tandoori of course.
Originally posted by: infinity101
I loved mostly all of them. They all had a unique charm and style of their own ...
I agree...I feel likewise.
When having to choose I would - without hesitation - elect Kajol. None of her performances in any of her movies I've watched, has disappointed me.
In addition, I got to know her (at the Berlinale 2010) as a patient and nice person (and a bit overwhelmed by the welcome she got).
Kajol is a good actress. She was always pretty damn good at what she did. But for some reason, I was never able to warm up to her. Her screeching got annoying at times. And that unibrow was too hard to ignore 😆Originally posted by: Clochette
I agree...I feel likewise.
When having to choose I would - without hesitation - elect Kajol. None of her performances in any of her movies I've watched, has disappointed me.
In addition, I got to know her (at the Berlinale 2010) as a patient and nice person (and a bit overwhelmed by the welcome she got).
He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
16