Shalin Ki sena - INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello there, So excited for Shalin's Bekaaboo. Would love to know about you - Your name, where are you from and career.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Sneha and I am an author. (Perhaps you've heard of my book, Bloom?, My upcoming book, Self Love : Weave your own Fairytale is going to release this year)

I'm currently residing in Hyderabad since 2018, but I was born in Delhi and grew up all over India, mostly in Delhi. (My father is in army, so we keep shifting). I'm an introvert.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Sristi 

Know shalin from 7 phere as karan and BB16 

from USA 

admin at college 

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Sristi 

Know shalin from 7 phere as karan and BB16 

from USA 

admin at college 

Hi Sristi 🤗 

Lornab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi! My name is Tiyas and I am from Kolkata- The City Of Joy. I knew Shalin from his show Do Hanson Ka Joda and liked him back then. Well afterwards thera was a long gap and then again from Big Boss 16 I became his fan and supported him throughout the season. I am really excited to see hm today in Bekaaboo.

Originally posted by: Lornab

Hi! My name is Tiyas and I am from Kolkata- The City Of Joy. I knew Shalin from his show Do Hanson Ka Joda and liked him back then. Well afterwards thera was a long gap and then again from Big Boss 16 I became his fan and supported him throughout the season. I am really excited to see hm today in Bekaaboo.

Hi Tiyas 😊

Happy to see so many shalin supporters :)

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Myself Dishi!

Know Shalin from yeh hai Aashiqui episodic and BB16.

I am from Delhi and it's been long since I have watched any itv show and write fanfiction about it so I am excited about this one!

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Myself Dishi!

Know Shalin from yeh hai Aashiqui episodic and BB16.

I am from Delhi and it's been long since I have watched any itv show and write fanfiction about it so I am excited about this one!

Hi Dishi❤️ would love to read fanfiction of shalin- eisha ..

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey ,

Am just Shalin fan from Sajda tere pyaar mein ...apart from not liking his personal life khaand ...I haven't watched anything post that ...

And now watching this show..for both Eisha (because am her ex colleague) and Shalin (just for old times sake of being his fan of his *acting*) 

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Previously watched Shalin in Sajda tere pyaar mein and nach baliye. Though my favorite show of him is bigg Boss for being a unique contestant in the history of bigg boss.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Hi diya here. 

Not a fan of bigboss or any other shows. I have watched shaleen in nachbaliye and some old shows as grey character. I am happy that he is back again as grey character which is one of his strong roles in the past.