Any girl no matter her height is supposed to weight under 50kgs in Korea and China and that's so toxic. Some Korean actresses look healthy but idols look so fragile and food deprived. I feel bad for them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Any girl no matter her height is supposed to weight under 50kgs in Korea and China and that's so toxic. Some Korean actresses look healthy but idols look so fragile and food deprived. I feel bad for them.
obviously 😂😂😂
Mostly whitening creams and barely food🤣
Their body is thinner than our legs 🤣
I am also a fish lover. Can have it on a daily basis😎
In this promo, Haya walks away and he looks back at her :s 🤢
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp9r1rQoSgS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Fish aur Murtasim dono hi pasand 🤣 🤣
yeah, does any one know her name?? And the show??Originally posted by: Madhuilove
this girl is so pretty
Aur Murtu ko bhi aap or fish dono pasand hai😳Originally posted by: _HealeR_
Fish aur Murtasim dono hi pasand 🤣 🤣
Any girl no matter her height is supposed to weight under 50kgs in Korea and China and that's so toxic. Some Korean actresses look healthy but idols look so fragile and food deprived. I feel bad for them.
I saw a youtube video now I forgot "The dark side of kpop industry" .
Its a must watch we must know the dark side of other culture as well.
Sofi, please come back to this century, 17th March has gone😒