
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica


Love this growing bond!!!

this twitter account has some beautiful Sai and kid’s bonding moments!

Tanmay IG story 


This talented boy has literally crafted his art, he surely has a brilliant career ahead.
I just love how he effortlessly put those nuances not just cramming the dialogues,the way he said headache today.
Talent✨
PC twitter tag
I can never get tired of this scene ❤️ even that tone Savi said Kabhi file dekh lahe they. Such a cutie 🥰
I can never get tired of this scene ❤️ even that tone Savi said Kabhi file dekh lahe they. Such a cutie 🥰
I always re-watch her scene...I just want to get into my screen so that I can gobble that cutie..