Y'all discussed Merlin without me 😭😭😭😭 not fair!!!
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Y'all discussed Merlin without me 😭😭😭😭 not fair!!!
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Y'all discussed Merlin without me 😭😭😭😭 not fair!!!
Maine abhi tak show dekha bhi nahi hai re, discuss kya hi karungi 😆
Originally posted by: BabyHimavari
hello girls❤️
Hello welcome back 🤗
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Thanks for patiently explaining that and not making me feel stupid for not knowing 😆
No problem!!!
🤗
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Y'all discussed Merlin without me 😭😭😭😭 not fair!!!
Giving her info on where to watch the show
Has anyone watched jane the virgin?
Originally posted by: StayAwayFromMe
Has anyone watched jane the virgin?
I watched two seasons of it 🤣 don’t remember why I didn’t continue though
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I watched two seasons of it 🤣 don’t remember why I didn’t continue though
I actually liked it. Self aware show that didn't take itself seriously. Good fun 😆
Originally posted by: StayAwayFromMe
I actually liked it. Self aware show that didn't take itself seriously. Good fun 😆
yeah it was enjoyable 😊 how many seasons total did it have?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k