written update May 16

twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello all and welcome back.. Today there was no video so am posting the update now as I watch it on TV...

The theme today is weddings ... the families will be performing on wedding numbers... 😊

Lets welcome back our esteem judges - Tanuja ji, Ajay ji and Kajol ji .. πŸ‘

First up are the Patel family from Ahmedabad. Their theme is a gujrathi wedding. they perfoms on the song aaja mahi we from Kal HO Na Ho.
Good performance ... πŸ‘

Ajay - technically was good but looks like you were not so happy to mary again .. πŸ˜† Looks like you were not in mood today ..
Kajol - was not like the 10 points performance of last week. Vaishnavi is normally very good but today she was also not as chirpy like her normal self.

Today is wedding episode so no points.. INstead we will give laddus to all families ...πŸ˜†

So the Patel family get 7 points.

Today they have also invited some surprise family members for all the families to meet ...

Next up are the Bhalke Family from Indore. Their theme is Christian wedding. They perform on the song Maria Maria ... Very good performance as usual. They had a lot of salsa moves.

Tanuja - Very good idea, the kid Prashat performed the best at the end.
Ajay - very good performance.πŸ‘
Kajol - I liked dadi's salsa πŸ˜† very good performance.. you had lot of josh and energy in your performance.

So the Bhalke family get 9 points.

Next are the Saxena family. Their theme is Kashmiri wedding. Thry perform on Bumro Bumro from Mission Kashmir. Well done ..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Tanuja - Very good performance... felt like we were watching a real wedding.
Kajol - Very good co-ordination.
Ajay - Very good performance. The kids ae doing so weel every week that our expectations are getting higher.

So the Saxena family get 10 points.

Next up is the Bengali family wedding theme by the Roy family. They perform on Sajan ji ghar aye from Khuch Khuch Hota Hai. πŸ‘

Kajol - actually I didnt like your performance at all. Wasn't the typical Roy family performance.
Ajay - I told you last week that that one day you perform very well and get 10 next you do very bad.
Tanuja - your performance is not consistent. One week you take 10 next week 5-6.

Roy family get 6 points.

Next we have a Punjabi wedding theme by Kohli family from Agra. They perform on Tenu leke main ja manga. πŸ‘

Tanuja - overall good performance.πŸ‘very enthusiastic.
Ajay - very good effort.
Kajol - the finish was missing but its your first performance so not bad

Points : Tanuja - 7; Ajay - 8 since its first time we will not be harsh; Kajol - 8.
Kohli family get 8 points.

Last up are Ubale family performing on sapane mein milti hai  their theme was maharashtrian wedding. Very good performance. πŸ‘

Tanuja - you gyus enjoyed doing the performance. we also enjoyed.
Kajol - we liked very much. the concept is very nice and also liked the energy behind it.
Ajay - you are great performers. good entertainers.

Ubale family get 8 points.

The Ubale family don't have any immediate family so nobody came for them. But Kajol walks up to them and says that I am from their side.πŸ‘

Sharad calls all second generation husbands for elimination.πŸ˜• They are all given closed box and asked to open. Ubale has laddu, Saxena has laddu, Bhalke has laddu,  Roy has laddu, Patel  has laddu kohli also has laddu... all are safe .. πŸ‘ they are asked to eat it .. its spicy .. 😑 ..

NO RNRF tomorrow guys ..

Now all your wonderful comments ...

see you next week.. till then Lets Rock n Roll ...πŸ˜ƒ

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Thanks a lot Ash. I just saw the episode. So no R&R tomorrow??
ramas thumbnail
Thanks for the great update. It was enjoyable episode with no elimination and family reunion. Great.
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for detail update didi 😊

wow wedding spl.....cool πŸ˜ƒ
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks Ash...i thought the zee awards were on Sunday for some reason ..looks like its on sat...i did not think the roy was so bad for 6
twin_sisters thumbnail
ya i agree ... roy was not so bad ...