Kabhi ittefaq, vanku aur PH ka other sitara show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kabhi ittefaq, vanku aur PH ka other sitara show
https://twitter.com/Isha57109833/status/1636755105407188994?s=20
I wish she was, literally 😆
Love how the video clip started with Omi looking at Patralekha ❤️
Love how the video clip started with Omi looking at Patralekha ❤️
I knew it, was waiting for your reaction on it😆
Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/Isha57109833/status/1636755105407188994?s=20
I wish she was, literally 😆
Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/Isha57109833/status/1636755105407188994?s=20
I wish she was, literally 😆
Fired ? 🤣
Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/Isha57109833/status/1636755105407188994?s=20
I wish she was, literally 😆
I wish she would have fired from the ghum production house. 😂😂
Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/Isha57109833/status/1636755105407188994?s=20
I wish she was, literally 😆
Kya dialogue maara hai! I still can't feel sorry for her even though I know she's right in her place. 😆
Btw she's indeed fired like this 😅
Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/Isha57109833/status/1636755105407188994?s=20
I wish she was, literally 😆
Firedenglish language in the corner right now😭
Didi's English is like her fans,or her fans like didi .
The effect of the artist on the fans.🤪