TERE BIN (Geo) - Yumna Zaidi - Wahaj Ali DT# 22 "Don't touch me" - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

I swear you all were bashing meerab before episode 23 and after 24 you all bashing Murtasam!! 

writer did do a gr8 job. 

Nope. Not me. Most of the time I side with Meerab. 

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I swear you all were bashing meerab before episode 23 and after 24 you all bashing Murtasam!! 

writer did do a gr8 job. 

I'm bashing the writer too πŸ₯²

And both meeru and murtu too

Its like one second I'm hating meerab for her dumbness the next second I'm feeling like smacking murtu on nuts .

πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯² abto yeh haal hein komolika ban gayi hun sabko hate karne lagi hun πŸ₯²

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizba63

Meerab is bewakuf like her adopted parents. I always wondered where her impulsive behavior came from 🀣 it's a learned behavior πŸ˜‚ she's nice but sometimes very dumb. 

Also, is Anwar a lady of the house? He should literally be more powerful and have more say in their business issues and personal issues. He's older than murtasim! He acts like a dumb person just standing and watching scenes in fancy sherwanis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Watched his daughter get slapped twice. Watched her on a date with rohail. And will watch her get accuses next 🀣 

Meerab picked up bad traits from both her dads lol. 

Never seen an fl having this much useless fathers and meerab has two🀣

In dono ko heart attack bhi nahi aate. In most pak dramas fathers are there so that they can have heart attack and die and start the dhuk bhari daastan for the FL. Here she is having a dukh bhair daastan even with two tall hatta katta fathers. Murtu is half their size and he still bosses around both of them🀣

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

writer did do a gr8 job. 

I don't side with any of them 

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spnfan

1. He got away with the slap. Even meerab forgot it the next day. No she didn’t forget or forgive , his apology was never accepted. Even in her depressed state she gives him back and walks away!

The namard thing is response to that slap ! She didn’t even have to dirty her hands πŸ™Œ 

2. Him dragging around meerab and misbehaving at her bday party is shown to be macho and not toxic or problematic. 

Noted and Agree! I asked that entire thing was so OTT power OTT.

3. The director, writer and yumna said he is mahan and justifies his actions. 

Banging head on imaginary wall! This is just like  please reboot suggestion for Microsoft related issues 
Yumna even said she likes haya char, now banging on real wall

4. He caused the accident but he came out as the hero. Even meerab herself thinks she caused the accident Hassan explained it ! 

5. most probably his blind eye towards behaya will be covered with meerab's stupidity with rohail. Nope he is being bashed so well, even haya didn’t get this much hatred 

@bold that's hilarious πŸ€£

No this is still not Pro Murtasim, it’s a conspiracy to make him look like idiot at end of day!

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Hai rabba . Yeh shawl se short sleeves pe kyu utar aaya … abb agar yeh sleeveless pehen liya you gurantee Haya pregnant ho jaayegi 

Haan bara do duniya ka abadi 90% ki rate mein sabko pregnant karke...that too my one single man πŸ₯² sab murtu se pregnant 

Baki mard bhi murtu se pregnant πŸ₯²

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What last episode made very clear, intentionally or unintentionally, is that Khan Saab needs to get his priorities straight in every which way. Which is fine, in terms of storytelling and character development. Sometimes someone new coming into your life does jolt you into such introspection. Just, wish they would give better development to the developments lol.  It doesn’t make sense to turn Murtasim into an absolute dimwit and ass wrt his behavior with Haya. 

I really loved the first episodes, and his sher beta realness there. 

Originally posted by: Dilsha

me too. Does think now that he’s married haya will think there’s no chance so let me be polite to her despite my wife not liking it. 

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Iss show main sab bipolar hain except haya jo waise hi psycho hai.

Ye show dekhte dekhte hum viewers bhi bipolar ho gaye hain.Jab murtasim p gussa ata hai tu meerab ki stupidity aa jate hai aagay jab meerab p gussa ata hai tu murtasim idiotic cheez kar deta hai.Dono hi paagal hain they deserve each other.

aaliyasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Meko marna mt 🀣🀣🀣🀣

But wahaj ki pants itni ajeeb kyu lgri h bhai πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… ... 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pickachu

Ye tu makers aur actors ka point of view hai.Zaruri nahi hain viewers agree with them.There are many characters in many dramas which are seen differently by the viewers from the makers.

Frankly speaking no matter what others would say slap scene was just a gimmick and a way to create buzz by the channel.

Meerab was already stupid for me it was other way round, for covering up meerab stupidity they gave haya murtasim scene in village which was not needed at all.See our anger is focused on murtasim while meerab has done bad by telling bedroom secret to a 'friend' after his love confession.

U think murtasim bashing just for yesterday episode? No. 

Ever since accident track he is giving too much leeway to haya despite all her nonsense. 

Him silently letting her embarass his wife by showing off gajras is the last straw. 

Now it became more unbearable. 

Telling about her forced marriage to a friend is better than tagging cousin with him everywhere, letting her touch him, sharing things with her when she is spitting nonsense about his wife. 

Meerab definitely did mistake by telling about contract thing. But what murtasim did is even more intolerable because he is the one who claims to love and respect his wife's feelings. 

If meerab is stupid, then murtasim is not doing any smart thing either. He literally became billi infront of haya where she can get away by claiming to love him shamelessly by spitting venom on his wife. 

Let's say yesterday's haya murtasim scene was to cover meerab mistake. 

Then what about the other scenes where he was letting haya cross her limits. 

Why he never got called out strongly for slap, why meerab was shown as wrong when he is the one who did indecent thing by bringing a girl for izzat nonsense. 

Why accident blame was on meerab when he is the one who drove rashly, he is the one who refused to give explanation to meerab which made her reach panchayat. 

Now after haya fiasco, will he get called out by his family members or anyone? 

But meerab will get character assasination, murtasim will become mahaan by defending her. 

We can see what makers keep on saying that murtasim is god who can do no wrong. Even if he does wrong, eventually blame will be shifted to meerab. 

If u feel meerab wasn't bashed then u r wrong. She got called all sort of names for Wednesday's promo by telling she will accept rohail's ring, she will consider his proposal when in episodes she rejected rohail. Still she did mistake by disclosing about contract and getting called out. 

What murtasim doing with haya since many episodes can't be overlooked. 

Edited by Kumuda-123 - 1 years ago