Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Don't know kb post ho gaya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Kb s post karnay ki try kar rahi ... My net here have some serious disease 

Jao jaldi jaldi parh k feed back do mujhe

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5322520?pn=2#162864929

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

I call him murtu Maharaj and murtu the great for the same reason🀣 

@bold that's exactly the problem with meerab as a character. She is all show and no action. Bas baathe badi badi karni aati hai ladki ko aur kuch nahi. When she is actually in trouble she needs to be rescued and protected by murtu or Anwar. 

Meerab is bewakuf like her adopted parents. I always wondered where her impulsive behavior came from 🀣 it's a learned behavior πŸ˜‚ she's nice but sometimes very dumb. 

Also, is Anwar a lady of the house? He should literally be more powerful and have more say in their business issues and personal issues. He's older than murtasim! He acts like a dumb person just standing and watching scenes in fancy sherwanis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Watched his daughter get slapped twice. Watched her on a date with rohail. And will watch her get accuses next 🀣 

Meerab picked up bad traits from both her dads lol. 

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Haya is forced into every situation.This show is definitely pro haya.She is so irritating but she is in every other scene.She looks like she is owner of the house.Every character is dumbed down just to fit haya in the scene. I have enough of her in the show.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Winterberry

dudette,

What made you think I would do such blasphemy of comparing this two shows! 
I was suggesting you all should watch if you haven’t! 

Yes yes .,. Agreed. 

On the flight  I watched a cute web series called pls find attached - a working couple - with all the usual tropes but so fresh, entertaining and romantic - and smart writing! 

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Tumhe Holi competition mein kitne score aaye?

I think 7 ya 8 aaye the πŸ˜†

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/shariya_nida/status/1636718948371795969?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Now I really want to know what exactly makes u think this is Pro-Murtasim ? Today we will have to decide on this:-)

Tell me one being in this show who listens to him?

No work -life balance, his both personal and professional life are absolute mess.

From start till now he didn’t fire one bullet.

Nobody is afraid of him, not even maids they walk into his room like it’s public park.

In 24 episodes he made one decision, all three men are dead and his match making business back fired 

Bas list out atleast five points to support your theory !

I don’t find anything Pro  except his wardrobe , goggles , cars and houses! 

my bad, I thought the writer/director/cast/crew/literally the characters in the show fangirling over saint Murtasim & justifying/ignoring him slapping Meerub was proof enough of the script being pro Murtasim. πŸ€£

Edited by happy007 - 1 years ago
Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Contract ki toh koi izzat hi nahi bachi. Ab bas jala ke fenkna baaki hai πŸ€£

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Frankly would

Love to get my hands on these khussas.. they are so pretty