mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It was really so good 👏

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I want to pause and say what a reasonable respectful healthy bunch we are AND FUNNY. We are not fandom, I hate the negative context associated with loonies who are obsessed and support toxicity. 

Meerab are Murtasim are both criticized, maybe not always equally but we are doing our best to bring balance to the force, this isn't about man versus woman. This is about what is right and wrong, no one is picking sides we are team couple. 

We are TBA

A bad episode it is Ter Bin Analyzers

A good episode it is Tere Bin Admirers 

Well said!! This place is better at analysing TB n supporting what's right rather than twitter, which seems to obsessed with the leads n not their characterisation.

Slender-Rose123 thumbnail

Assalam Alaikum! I have been a silent reader on the forum. Today I'm connecting to express my thoughts on Murtasim's character.

Everyone is irritated with the fact that why is Murtasim kind with Haya or talks to her then we must remember that Murtasim confided in Haya about his guilt for the slap. Haya is the girl he grew up with and holds no romantic feelings for but she connected to him and his past, if you remember his conversation with Haya on the staircase, it was very deep and by a glance Haya easily interpreted that he is emotionally connected to Meerab's pain. In that scene as well Murtasim softly asked her to not cry and go to her room. So the softness isn't out of nowhere instead it's realistic for him to be kind with her when he is kind with everyone around. Yes he had been harsh with her initially on her romantic advances but if we look deeply so she was never effected from it neither backed away so he changed approach in hopes of changing her and he expressed this to Meerab as well.

We bashed him for about to drink soup from Haya's hand but we forgot that he apologized and never repeated the same mistake even when his one hand was broken and he was on hospital bed.

We bashed him for listening to Haya's statements after the accident but we forgot that Murtasim had been insecure and Meerab continuously expressing her dislike for him gave him no reason to trust her at that moment. One has to be an utter fool to trust a girl who insults you left right and center and Murtasim isn't a fool. Even than Murtasim apologized but did Meerab apologized too? Noo, even though she should have but she didn't, neither Murtasim ever mentioned her mistakes or made fun of her instead in the latest episode as well he defended her.

It's clear that Allah forgives our mistakes but we as humans considers it obligatory to remember them and defame a person or character.

Coming to the point of Meerab's insecurities, we forget that Murtasim had been through the same pain of getting caged in the past. He has his own fair share of vulnerabilities and insecurities but just because he don't move around taunting, talking big and being a brat like Meerab, instead tries to act maturely we ignores his pain. 

We forget that how traumatic it would be for an emotionally sensitive person like Murtasim to cope with the death of his three men. The scene where he conversed with Haya, we could clearly see the misery in his eyes and how he controlled his tears to stay strong as a feudal. The feudalism wasn't his choice, just like Meerab's marriage wasn't her own choice, but Murtasim agony is far more than Meerab because she always has him at her back and he don't have a genuine companion to share his emotions with.

Meerab is vocal about her pain and Murtasim has given his best to share her pain, understand her and be her companion, though he was equally forced in the relationship but till now Meerab has given zero efforts and only caused pain to him emotionally which he always silently forgives without her asking for forgiveness but it's high time that Meerab tries to emotionally understand him, because relationships can't survive with the effort of one party for too long. Murtasim Khan is vocal about his love but conceals his pain and it nowhere means that he holds none. 

Murtasim Khan is a character which which has depth and layers, which only comes on the screen once in a blue moon and if we fails to understand the layers and emotions of that character than I think we nowhere deserves to cry for getting boring, too good to be true characters like Saad and toxic characters like Mir Hadi or Shamsher.

In my eyes Murtasim neither an angel nor a devil but just a balanced human who has his flaws but what sets him apart is that he accepts them and tries to be better, but as I mentioned earlier that we as viewers never considers the option of forgiveness. 

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

On a serious note, women like Maa Begum would not believe to the contrary, for a newly married couple. It's the mindset they grow up with.

Meerab surely would have been left with no answers if she outright refused to it. I get it why she must have waited for Murtasim's return.

meerab husband you take this

murtu contract was your idea 

meerab if you had gotten rid of that 3ft pixie like 2 weeks ago then we wouldn't be in this mess

murtu i thought she was 4ft

meerab that is because i have buried that snake 1 foot in the ground

murtu ohhhh whaaaaaaaaaaat

meerab now husband if you don't want me to bury you as well, i suggest you clear this mess up now otherwise i will make sure you are not fit to give me any babies in the future. 

murtu mooooooooooooooooooooom 

AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

But she is never shown to be a spoiled brat. Pampered yes but not a spoiled brat. They cover her foot in the mouth syndrome and shoot before asking questions behaviour as strong and independent. There is a difference in all this. Her badtameezi are portrayed as her tashan. Everywhere yumna and the makers are going around saying how different meerab is and how strong and independent she is when in reality she simply comes off as a spoiled brat that cannot make a single decision about her life in 24 episodes. The only decision she made is to get married for revenge and we never saw any revenge 😂. Being annoying isn't taking revenge. 

They have been married for like more than 10 episodes and she is still where she was when they got married. Meerab should have atleast taken a decision to work on this marriage after the accident even if she is in denial of her feelings for murtu. The accident also happened 2-3 weeks ago and she still don't know where she stands in this marriage

Does she want this marriage to work or not? I am not talking about her love for murtu but her take on this marriage itself. 

If she is so unhappy with the marriage to the level she is vending it out everything to her male friend why did she decide to give this marriage another chance? 

She has been in this confused state without any progress for weeks now. That's frustrating to watch and bad writing from the makers. 

Is she had to leave then why did she marry Murtasim at the first place? If she has to 'decide' to give this marriage a chance then what was that contract. For Meerab isn't this marriage in its present condition is what she opted for? She never thought of this marriage going anywhere. 

So then why do we want Meerab to make up her mind. I mean what I am trying to get is that why is this expectation from Meerab to make up her mind. 

So we at audience either want Meerab to not respond to Murtasim at all i.e. to not smile at him, to not be upset about Haya, to not be talking about haq (when Murtasim was the one who talked about it first) 

Or we want Meerab to make up her mind. There is not state of confusion for us audience in the middle.  

And also how will we as audience know that she wants this marriage to work or she is willing to at least give Murtasim a chance? By sleeping with him?  I mean what is the indication in the last 4, 6 episodes since accident that she doesn't want to give this marriage a chance. 

midniteangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

We should also not forget she wanted murtasim to marry meerab for property which meerab has as anwar daughter. 

I don't mind meerab torturing that house elders for the way they emotionally tortured her to make her agree for marriage. 

Real father wanted her to give up on her career and dreams 

Adopted parents shut the door on her face despite her begging to see them for once 

Mother in law wanted her to marry her son for property and slapped her infront of everyone. 

I dont think MB wanted Murtasim to marry for the properties. She was trying to use the properties as leverage to make her son accept the marriage.  

This is what I felt during that scene...

AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

meerab if you had gotten rid of that 3ft pixie like 2 weeks ago then we wouldn't be in this mess

meerab now husband if you don't want me to bury you as well, i suggest you clear this mess up now otherwise i will make sure you are not fit to give me any babies in the future. 

Meerab to Murtasim.. dude .. hold your mom's horses. 

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hahahahaha

She is so surely relying on Murtasim to clear this mess.

Damn it I cannot wait for Wednesday

Man will have his feet snatched from under the ground

I want to see what he comes up with 😆

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Will Haya give up on winning Murtasim when she comes to know of Meerab's pregnancy?

Or will it not matter to her?

midniteangel thumbnail

I meant when they had lunch together. 

I guess 3 dead bodies everyone forgets Meerab. Her husband can't bothered to bid her goodbye, like how hard it is to whip upstairs or downstairs or where hell is this magic room maybe in space, sorry babe i got to jet now crisis in village

She was still sleeping when Murtasim left for the village. MB came to wake her up n taunt her.. But when she puked, MB again changed her colours  just like a chameleon 😆