you are going to operate them?? I can arrange a brain for them, dono ek hi brain se kaam chala lenge na😳
Sharing is caring 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you are going to operate them?? I can arrange a brain for them, dono ek hi brain se kaam chala lenge na😳
Sharing is caring 😳
Not planning a Haya-Khurram fic. Not at all 🤪
I am so sorry yaar, i don't remember episode number.
It is the amer track jodha sister wedding, which happened after akbar got attacked by the tiger. jodha did the same thing meerab did only a billion times worst, he is hunting wild animals IDIOT jodha takes his bullets out.
It was during the mehendi episode.
Rajat as Jalal/Akbar has to be one of the best onscreen performances of a male lead on ITV. He was absolutely brilliant.
Uski dhulai meerab karegi
you all know I love MU, Drama and separation🤪 I am really enjoying all this😳
Sadist 🤣🤣
Khurram from MH??Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Not planning a Haya-Khurram fic. Not at all 🤪
I don’t remember the episode number😅
Ok. But do u remember the scene that i saw in instagram clip?
100th page here
Jao bakhtu usko behayayi karne se roko
100 pages hogaye 🤣🤣