Haan toh next Wednesday tak break lo😳Originally posted by: Madhuilove
a break is necessary , 😔
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Haan toh next Wednesday tak break lo😳Originally posted by: Madhuilove
a break is necessary , 😔
☺️

hayeeeee #Muhaya couple goals 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Oh god, Thank you for making me realise that I was jealous of Haya and no cooking is not the reason Murtu is, the way he holds Haya😳
https://twitter.com/Kimstarryeyes/status/1636413854736433154?t=KhZ2dX2nHydyngmUXxzNlw&s=19
Ye Meru ke kapde isko kaise mile?
Meerab just one favour girl! I will forget that you ever took ring!
Don’t you dare clear or correct Murtasim regd pregnancy thing! I mean just don’t tell him it’s gol gappas ! Let him wrought in pain anything but just don’t tell him.
Game on Mr.Khan!
tu dange karwake manegi
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://twitter.com/Kimstarryeyes/status/1636413854736433154?t=KhZ2dX2nHydyngmUXxzNlw&s=19
Ye Meru ke kapde isko kaise mile?
Fooking yes 🤢
Haya tum yahan 🧐
Haya has some audacity to wear Meerab's red outfit that she wore as a new bride,.in an attempt to lure Murtasim. Tch tch.