I am leaving this drama right here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am leaving this drama right here
Originally posted by: mahiaana
1 ghante mein 2 character barbad kar diye geo ne /writer mata ne 👏
Aur yeha main apne ex ko gali deti hun...usne bhi isse jeyada time liye the character kharab karne mein apna 🥲 sorry ex. Milke sorry keh dungi bande ko 🥲
Oh God🤣
Behaya ki aankhon mein se Haya chala gayi hai🤪
Murtu being kind as usual🤣🤣
After seeng haya and murtasim in precap.... I want to take break from from eyes .... My eyes can't see this filth thank you very much
Murtasim is doing this
Is murtu ko kitna baar samjhaye ki haya se dur rahe. Bhale hi teri cousin hai, teri ghar ke izzat hai. Par vo tujhpe lattu bhi toh hai gadhe😡
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
I am leaving this drama right here

Please Murtu ke shawl ke liye ruk jaao😭
What if now consummation happens and merab gets pregnant for real
Aur murtasim ko phir misunderstanding ho jae ki baacha rohail ka hea 🤣
Look at this Murtasim and Haya 😡😡