What if Seerat Didn't Run Away - Master Stoke Santosh Monga

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

So, now I'm wondering what would have happened if Seerat hadn't run away:

1. Angad and Brar family happy

2. Mongas happy

3. Angad would have not minded Seerat's family's financial condition - He got Seerat Ji for Suhaagraat!

4. Bawejas jubilant knowing Angad's barbadi

5. Santosh to do master stroke #2 when Angad is happy after honeymoon - get him to pay for the mortgaged house.

6. Shocked Brars knowing the truth about the two sisters of Seerat

7. Seerat separating Angad from everyone in Brar family

I'm just annoyed by the current events....dont mind!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Angad on cloud 9 for the first month of his marriage..he will be thinking that he won a lottery with this marriage with seerat.. she is so beautiful and classy and lovable even that she is poor… 

then after that he discovers that seerat is a super lazy n good for nothing gold digger .. she is a selfish brat with no goals in life… then angad unhappy and jaspaal bua happy 

Edited by Roroo - 1 years ago
Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

2. Mongas happy

3. Angad would have not minded Seerat's family's financial condition - He got Seerat Ji for Suhaagraat!

5. Santosh to do master stroke #2 when Angad is happy after honeymoon - get him to pay for the mortgaged house.

I already said this before, I wish those two got married but then we would not need this series. Maybe we could have a different series with Angad and Seerat married and all the fun that happens later when the family know about her.

Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roroo

Angad on cloud 9 for the first month of his marriage..he will be thinking that he won a lottery with this marriage with seerat.. she is so beautiful and classy and lovable even that she is poor… 

then after that he discovers that seerat is a super lazy n good for nothing gold digger .. she is a selfish brat with no goals in life… then angad unhappy and jaspaal bua happy 

I don’t think it will take a month but then Angad may accept her like that too as he has his Seerat ji. He has the money and the resources to give her a comfortable life without having to do a thing, the fun part would be how much Seerat is bored with him. Remember her inner thoughts whenever she was with Angad.

NidhaA thumbnail

2. Mongas happy

As one dimensional as Angad’s character is shown to be now - he wouldn’t have minded her not being productive. The thing that would’ve irked him is her not being supportive to his family - that is something he wanted. Seerat being Seerat would never be family oriented and there is a very real chance she would’ve had relationship with Garry behind Angad’s back. 

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

2. Mongas happy

agar angad ki shadi seerat ji se ho bhi jaati tab bhi Garry k sath uska EMA rehta pakka 🤣...

Or angad jo itna dukhi h ki seerat ji chali gayi vo puri life isi baat ko rota ye aurat kyun aayi meri life mein🤣

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

If Angad had married Seerat I don’t think he will actually mind about Seerat belonging to a middle class family. He loved Seerat. She is beautiful, classy & what not according Angad. Seerat herself would have cut her ties from Monga family. Brars wouldn’t mind her extravaganza lifestyle. After all Jassi, Kiara & Garry too do the same. So why would they mind Seerat? Possibly Seerat might have an ema with Garry or someone else as she always find Angad boring. 

Ashviniv thumbnail

Angad surely wouldn't have minded her financial status but he would have been deeply unhappy. Agreed he felt attracted to her based on beauty but he did fall in love after listening to all seerat's lies and thoughts which she actually copy pasted from sahiba's talks. So it would be unfair to say ki usane sirf beauty dekha  he got conned by a very good actress 

So I feel he would have been extremely unhappy after realising the truth 

The way current track is going by making angad behave like a villain is actually making everyone forget that he is also a victim here and he also has got heartbroken 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Angad surely wouldn't have minded her financial status but he would have been deeply unhappy. Agreed he felt attracted to her based on beauty but he did fall in love after listening to all seerat's lies and thoughts which she actually copy pasted from sahiba's talks. So it would be unfair to say ki usane sirf beauty dekha  he got conned by a very good actress 

So I feel he would have been extremely unhappy after realising the truth 

The way current track is going by making angad behave like a villain is actually making everyone forget that he is also a victim here and he also has got heartbroken 

Tbh samajh ni aara ho kya raha hai ... Jo expect kar rahe the usse ulta ho raha hai. Why this man is even crying for a person who ditch him ?? 

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Tbh samajh ni aara ho kya raha hai ... Jo expect kar rahe the usse ulta ho raha hai. Why this man is even crying for a person who ditch him ?? 

I don't think so he is crying for seerat. He is crying for his heartbreak and over his betrayal which is understandable. It's not even been 2 days since he got shock of his life