In today’s episode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In today’s episode
I think, they consummated😔
Dafa ho ja yaar! (Not really ..reh ha discuss karey)
Aj bhi usne kaha...biwi manti ho? Aur consummation ho gayi! 😒
In today’s episode
Tu konsa epi dekh raha hein???? Aur main konsa :)
I think, they consummated😔
I think, they consummated😔
Bina kisi shor sharabe ke😕
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
🤣 I have to dm her to ask this .
Dw sabeena will actually answer this if we ask her .
And probably she'll give an autograph too as haya.

Its better to watch on yt than on live🤣