Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I m loving this trend of limited series
It is going to be women centric I guess.🤓
Another short series, interesting 😳
Promo is coming on May 27th
I wonder what kind of forbidden love? Is it homosexual love? Has PTV become that bold?😲
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I wonder what kind of forbidden love? Is it homosexual love? Has PTV become that bold?😲
Nope, it can't be possible
Really hope the hero is good
Then what? Does PTV even know the definition of forbidden love, it will be something dumb like age gap romance🤔
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Then what? Does PTV even know the definition of forbidden love, it will be something dumb like age gap romance🤔
Don't underestimate PTV, don't you remember in one drama they had shown Love story of Nephew and Aunt (chachi/tayi) 🤣😂