NUKSH - In 200th episode. - Celebration begins 🎉🎉

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello friends,

How are you all ? I know many of us are not following our NUKSH like the earlier way we all used to watch and adored it . But guys today this show has reached it's 200 th episode. So why can't we just celebrate it ? Welcome to 200 episode celebration thread. Share what all you want to see in NUKSH, in ViDev and all those things . Toh der kis baat kee , shuru keejiye 

• Post marriage what all things you want to see in ViDev
  • Do you like the way characters are been shown in now a days
  • Should Vidhi do job now
  • What all changes you have find in Dev as a husband
  • What all changes you have find in Vidhi as a wife 
  • What might be the reason Vidhi is still not able to get over from addressing her husband as "Sir"
  • Do you think Vidhi has become bold after marriage
  • What all changes you observed in the way of behaviour at Hariprasad and Bimla
  • Currently Vidhi had taken up household responsibilities and also pursuing her MBA studies. What's your take on this ? 
  • Do you ever felt Dev is showing bossy avtar at Vidhi rather than being a husband?
  • Do you like the way Vidhi had changed her dressing style, hairstyle?
  • What was your expectations over the honeymoon track ?
  • Amba's planning doesn't suits with show. How many of you think like that?
  • What's your view on the new entries Divya, Damayanti Mausi, Mausaji ?
  • Any one is missing ViDev with kids in Baalghar?
  • What's your take on the way dialogues are written these days?
  • Do you guys just want romantic moments of ViDev only or something else
  • Has Satyawati changed ? 
  • What's your take on Yogesh and Amba's bonding?
  • Is it necessary to show diary and make viewers as confused ?
  • Do you want ViDev vanvas track 
  • What's your view regarding bonding of Vidhi with Simi
  • How many of you miss Sangeeta didi and Arjun ?
  • Why now a days other staffs of office Anaya, Rishabh, Golden are not getting enough screen space?
  • Will Chaachi do anything in future to harm ViDev 

Please share your views regarding these points and also add your views guys. 

Edited by Revutty - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail

Share what all things you want to see between Master ji and Vidhi 

Revutty thumbnail

Please share your feelings about Dev and Vidhi as today we are celebrating 200 episodes of NUKSH 

Revutty thumbnail

https://youtu.be/LjwshcW8OwU

Sharing one of the bestest moment.

Revutty thumbnail

https://youtu.be/UIVj2nygUFc

One of my most favourite episode. 

Revutty thumbnail

Guys please share your views regarding the current track . Our show NIKSH has reached 200 episodes. 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Revutty

Guys please share your views regarding the current track . Our show NIKSH has reached 200 episodes. 

I am not watching nowadays.   Lost interest.

Watching some insta clips sometimes. πŸ™‚

How is  little cute munchkin Hridhya dear. 😍 

Revutty thumbnail

Bahut Masti karti hein πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Din bhar din sharararti ban rahi hein aur Paapa kee Pari bhi. Iske nakhre bhi like Paapa office jaate hein tab pata nahi isko kaise sense hoti hein khoob roti hein phir usse sambhalni padti hein mujhe. Kuch der baad theek hoti hein..Raat ko paapa ke aate hi madam bahut Jabra natkhat mode mein aati hein. Ek toh Rajkumari ke aage peeche mein ghoomti hun, madam ko toh Paapa ki Pari Banna hi pasand hein 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Revutty

Bahut Masti karti hein πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Din bhar din sharararti ban rahi hein aur Paapa kee Pari bhi. Iske nakhre bhi like Paapa office jaate hein tab pata nahi isko kaise sense hoti hein khoob roti hein phir usse sambhalni padti hein mujhe. Kuch der baad theek hoti hein..Raat ko paapa ke aate hi madam bahut Jabra natkhat mode mein aati hein. Ek toh Rajkumari ke aage peeche mein ghoomti hun, madam ko toh Paapa ki Pari Banna hi pasand hein 

When you have small kid at home you have no time for anything.  Time flies like that.  πŸ‘  wish I could meet you and Hridhya.  🀩😍πŸ₯°

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

β€’ Post marriage what all things you want to see in ViDev: I am writing an entire FF: Humsafar on this, everyone can read it.

β€’ Do you like the way characters are been shown in now a days: being in reality, I have seen these kind of things happen in real life. I come from a joint family, and I seen shit. People in real life react, that is what the show is portraying. Do I like it? No.

β€’ Should Vidhi do job now: Hell, No!!

β€’ What all changes you have find in Dev as a husband: He is trying to find his feet as a husband.

β€’ What all changes you have find in Vidhi as a wife: she is busy being a daughter in law, she forgot she is a wife as well.

β€’ What might be the reason Vidhi is still not able to get over from addressing her husband as "Sir": Umra ki seema

β€’ Do you think Vidhi has become bold after marriage: lol.

β€’ What all changes you observed in the way of behaviour at Hariprasad and Bimla they didn’t expect Vidhi to be married so soon, samaj nahi aa Raha Karna kya hai?

β€’ Currently Vidhi had taken up household responsibilities and also pursuing her MBA studies. What's your take on this ? busy rahenge, Baar Baar job Karna hai na kahen.

β€’ Do you ever felt Dev is showing bossy avtar at Vidhi rather than being a husband? Nahi, kabhi nahi, he is trying to break the boss-employee things, Vidhi is stuck with it. He isn’t even initiating because he thinks and understands that she isn’t ready.

β€’ Do you like the way Vidhi had changed her dressing style, hairstyle? Yes.

β€’ What was your expectations over the honeymoon track ? There were many, but I was happy with what we got.

β€’ Amba's planning doesn't suits with show. How many of you think like that? My problem is with the characterization of Amba. She is going to fall flat.

β€’ What's your view on the new entries Divya, Damayanti Mausi, Mausaji ? Sab hila hua hai, kya kya sambhalunga?

β€’ Any one is missing ViDev with kids in Baalghar? Nope.

β€’ What's your take on the way dialogues are written these days? They are not focusing on the right things, so dialogues don’t matter when the content isn’t right

β€’ Do you guys just want romantic moments of ViDev only or something else the journey is important the destination isn’t for me.

β€’ Has Satyawati changed ? Not really. I think she found herself in Vidhi.

β€’ What's your take on Yogesh and Amba's bonding? They don’t believe in the other, both think they are using the other, doobenge gandawala doobenge

β€’ Is it necessary to show diary and make viewers as confused ? Lot of unnecessary things are in the show.

β€’ Do you want ViDev vanvas track not sure what the question means

β€’ What's your view regarding bonding of Vidhi with Simi: it is alright.

β€’ How many of you miss Sangeeta didi and Arjun ?: Arjun yes.

β€’ Why now a days other staffs of office Anaya, Rishabh, Golden are not getting enough screen space?: Too many people in the Raichand house to cover. We need to understand TV is still a women lead show, movies are lead by male actors. So, vidhi Kahan hoti hai most of the time? Ghar pe, isiliye no office people.

β€’ Will Chaachi do anything in future to harm ViDev : woh toh girgit hai girgit, ussey kabhi Vishwas na karun main.