Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even Akbar is more advanced than Murtu😭

Tum psycho aur hum tharki... ab equal hogaya hain 😂😂😂
Kal Monday tha sab Kam par gae thea😆
humare bhi ☺️
Hahahahaha….you girls are too good hahahah.🤣 I don’t know about others but in this show we will definitely know when consummation happens…..maybe Meerab will tear the contract and walk towards Murtsum and 🥳then we will know the deed has taken place 😆
Haan alag duniya mei hai...murtasim sirf mera hai bolti hai..jabki murtu kitni baar side kar chuka hai usko😂😂
imagine the trps it wud bring. I won’t be surprised if ITV goes for a remake
I cant imagine another Murtasim khan 🥺🥺
yeah meerab will be like enough of this stupid contract. Imagine murtus happiness when this will happenOriginally posted by: NavyaKavya30
Hahahahaha….you girls are too good hahahah.🤣 I don’t know about others but in this show we will definitely know when consummation happens…..maybe Meerab will tear the contract and walk towards Murtsum and 🥳then we will know the deed has taken place 😆
Matching matching 😂😂😂
Accha... aaj tak gharwalo ko door bandh nahi kiya, an PEMRA ke muh par door band karenge ?? 🤣