Bollywood CC #101 -Holi Special (DT Note pg 45, 97)- Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

750

Views

35.9k

Users

40

Likes

915

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

You think I have that much of free time? Sorry to disappoint youโ€ฆ

I'm. Not dissapointed. You were being nosy so I guided you to self help.

Dekho na dekho. Stalk me don't stalk me, entirely your choice.

But you will wanna want to stalk me.. they all do.๐Ÿ˜”


I don't know why. ๐Ÿคฅ

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL


Not anymore. Can I make the next one? Minion said the music thread sucks and isn't rocking.


I'm gonna make the next one rock.. and finish faster than his CC.. then you can have the music thread

But I only want to make one๐Ÿ˜ญ

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I just want to make one๐Ÿ˜† not all of them๐Ÿคฃ


you are making next music thread


end of story. Donโ€™t be confused by devil

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

What old post? And apparently my CC was the most thaka hua๐Ÿ˜ญ


But your birthday thread was popping


I wasn't here for your CC. I am sure it was better than CC95 though so .. its all good


I'll give you 9/10 .. 1 point missing cuz I wasn't there for it

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But can we chat or can we post links ? Can we do both ? ๐Ÿ˜†

I havenโ€™t read all the pages as was in hinnas thread and only came due to tags. Regarding your question u just canโ€™t post unnecessary links but twitter, YouTube, instagram are allowed other note is it cold or snowing where u are? Had I not had some time now I would have not even known whatโ€™s going on till later.
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

I'm. Not dissapointed. You were being nosy so I guided you to self help.

Dekho na dekho. Stalk me don't stalk me, entirely your choice.

But you will wanna want to stalk me.. they all do.๐Ÿ˜”


I don't know why. ๐Ÿคฅ

Come out of your la la landโ€ฆ
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

It's ok like if the tweets are funny or otherwise members can discuss on it. What relevance do random sports or soap opera tweets have except occupying space when all what people do is to ignore & scroll away quickly to find something readable or discuss - able. It just adds a nuisance value and no. Of posts to the poster... And also speed up the cc which seems to be of very big importance over here.

I discuss sport with one member here


But itโ€™s like I said In 2020 people were just posting tweets about The Republican Party. Is that relevant lol

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL


Cuz your twin silpa doesn't talk.. so how can expect her to sign what she needs to tell you ..unless you both open your webcams and sign to eachother

just like you and your friend, got itโ€ฆ
962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


you are making next music thread


end of story. Donโ€™t be confused by devil


No I am!!!! I'm gonna DJ the life out of it. Run it concurrently with baby minions cc

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Idk why my post was deleted when all I did was ask people to stand up for Silpa. Whatevs. I have no idea what happened after that since I had to get back to a patient. But glad nobody is tolerating this nonsense anymore

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams ยท 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand ยท 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna ยท 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".