Originally posted by: midniteangel
Rohail, tu pagal hogaya re 🤣
Ab mein jake meeru ko bolungu tum hare bare mein 😈
Meeru won't believe you 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Rohail, tu pagal hogaya re 🤣
Ab mein jake meeru ko bolungu tum hare bare mein 😈
Meeru won't believe you 😂😂😂
really that’s great news ❤️it Was becoming harder to keep up with all the topics😆Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Thanks Dilshu 🤗🤗
There is a chance we are getting a new forum tomorrow. 🥳🥳
Epic 🤣
😆 Hamarea murtu ko Kam samjha hea
Usnea baby meerab kardi merrab sea 😆
Sab kuch kiya hoga usnea toh 👍🏼 Par hamara itna Naseeb kaha 😭 dhek sakkea
PTV YOU DAMMIT
.
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
I am Meenal. I am software developer. I am an Indian. I am loving the show.
This show broke my long haitus of not watching shows on TV. Though I am currently loving watching "Puspha - Impossoible" also.
From so much I wanted to watch a love story and "Tere Bin" is like a dream come true. It is love.
Wahaj is so handsome.❤️
Yumna is so pretty.
Thank you so much for welcoming me here. Looking forward to fun discussions.
Take part n enjoy the discussions meenal 😳
The boldest of suhagraat secne I watched was
Jodha akbar ☺️ with all the back kiss and jewelry removing
Ishqbaaz ☺️ rang laga de re
Yeah hai chattian ☺️ No words uskea lia toh
Aur maine teeno hi nahi dekhe 😂😂😂
Pani mei bhiga bhiga ke seduction😂😂😂
Murtu with strawberry jam--- thats how love changed him 🤣🤣
😆 Hamarea murtu ko Kam samjha hea
Usnea baby meerab kardi merrab sea 😆
Sab kuch kiya hoga usnea toh 👍🏼 Par hamara itna Naseeb kaha 😭 dhek sakkea
PTV YOU DAMMIT
.
Haan jitna sukha padha hua hai vo ..poori kasar nikal lega vo ..hame toh kuch nahi milna ..audio bhi nahi...video toh bhul jao😂😂😂