My mood 24/7 on the forum includes holding a diya to SRK’s name & dancing with Blue-Ice + other fan-girls.
9 out of 10 times my sindoor-ki-taqqat also gets carried in my pocket in case I need to flick it out & fill my maang
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My mood 24/7 on the forum includes holding a diya to SRK’s name & dancing with Blue-Ice + other fan-girls.
9 out of 10 times my sindoor-ki-taqqat also gets carried in my pocket in case I need to flick it out & fill my maang
My mood off India Forums after turning 31 is looking at my reflection and trying to find my fine lines and wrinkles.
![]()
Radhe ji her thread ka Tinder website bana dete hain...🤣
Good night guys.. bada maza aaya aaj.. thank you so much thread ko superhit banane ke liye..
Thanks to...
Shwetha
Hasini
Slowly
Infinity
Am I missing someone...?
Okay..
Munna
FF
Still missing someone?
Ohh right...
BQ
BQ's Balu
Bas... Sab ho gaye shayad..
Thanks everyone.. 🤗
😆
🤣
Thank you for including me when I came after the party was over. More importantly, thank you for thanking my Balu even though he betrayed me and Nishita
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Radhe ji her thread ka Tinder website bana dete hain...🤣
Kis Hisaab se aapko meri harkatein ye batati hai ke I make every thread Tinder Website?
Yahan kisi bhi new or someone with whom I interacted less baar shuro karta hoon, madam keh deti hai "I know you" 😆
Jinse hone chahiye baat woh waise hi Ignore mode pe laga ke rakhti hai
Iss Bholey Bhaale Naujwaan pe itna bada ilzaam na lagao Judge Saab 😭
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
You forgot the very same person who taught half the forum how to even post gifs on a GIF thread.
Sowwieee! 😮💨😳
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Radhe ji her thread ka Tinder website bana dete hain...🤣
You haven't posted your mood yet 😈
I did.....2 of my moods....🤣
what a tweet lol😆