Originally posted by: ZPCD2DZ7XRNTQXEZ
Please share the concerns. Koi pressure naheen hain. Tbh.Kyonkee hum to us par since many years hain. Would be good info :)
I just feeled like it is not for me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ZPCD2DZ7XRNTQXEZ
Please share the concerns. Koi pressure naheen hain. Tbh.Kyonkee hum to us par since many years hain. Would be good info :)
I just feeled like it is not for me
Originally posted by: AB5WMNYG4FFKSRLG
Ok. Then I am totally fine with it. 🍾🍾🍾🍾. Sign me up.
Telegram is super secure. And I just checked it. After reading your post. It has a toggle button in privacy area. Where one can hide the number from everyone.
so I am fine with telegram.
ab main nahi poch rahi. ap hi pocho baki logon se 🤣
I think I am out of this. Mereko IF se problem naheen. But aaj ke baad - personal stories etc not going to happen for sure. Anyone - even without an account can see anything. It’s like a global public place.
bas … Mastee karo is good enough :)
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I know.... Mine taught me bijaach for giraffe and tumto for tomato
I can never speak the proper names again without fumble!!!!
Sticking is mandatory... Like velcro..... And bade hote hi sab bhool bhi jaaye hai..... Kuch saalo ka chipakna bai yeh sab 🥲🥲🥲
Mine thinks mausi is cooler than momma bear. She is the only one and got 3 mausi..always want to stay at mausi and go on vacation with mausi..
Originally posted by: Radhe101
Mine thinks mausi is cooler than momma bear. She is the only one and got 3 mausi..always want to stay at mausi and go on vacation with mausi..
vacations are always fun when one gets special treatment. Same with kids. Mausee gets to be “cool” with kids. But god forbid. Thodee seee bhee kharonch aye aur any needs etc. Momma bear is all they want. 😄😄😄.
mein two minutes aake phir out ho gati!! , 😂😂
Originally posted by: WFFCPVAZLUSNRLGD
I think I am out of this. Mereko IF se problem naheen. But aaj ke baad - personal stories etc not going to happen for sure. Anyone - even without an account can see anything. It’s like a global public place.
bas … Mastee karo is good enough :)
IF par jalsa Karo. Mara some naagin 6 na IF post Kundra ke pankhi logo ne twitter par publish karya che. Bas masti Karo and gossip aunty uncle bani jaao.
Originally posted by: Radhe101
IF par jalsa Karo. Mara some naagin 6 na IF post Kundra ke pankhi logo ne twitter par publish karya che. Bas masti Karo and gossip aunty uncle bani jaao.
ekjactly. Yeah flow mein zyaada bol deeeya aaj 🤣🤣🤣. Ab never to repeat. Mistakes ho gayaa so ho gayaa. 🤣🤣.
I still don’t get how you watch these shows yaar. Naagin etc 🤣🤣🤣
Shubh Raatri Jasoosji...
Will be back in few days on masti dhaga