Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Good night 😴😴😴😴😴😴 guys . Love you all .
Haila itni jaldi soyegi? 😧 soyegiii hi na?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Good night 😴😴😴😴😴😴 guys . Love you all .
Haila itni jaldi soyegi? 😧 soyegiii hi na?
https://youtube.com/shorts/h5QdaiY93pc?feature=share
Ye murtasim devdaas banne wala ky?
Wow isme bhi acha laga raha hain 🤣
Murtu :- Do sip mere lips ke lelo meerab 💋 na lena he to apne lips se hi dedo 👄🫦🫦🫦
Originally posted by: columbia
I agree, he definitely needs to improve, but I also feel we were really harsh on him. At the end of the day, to be able to hold your own with co stars like Sajal and Yumna is not a joke. When the show released I was eye rollin at his acting, now I will definitely give him another chance. Also because of his acting, I wasn’t giving the show the chance it deserved. Now on second viewing the show really shines for me.Also, Pak TV needs to stop doing this last episode mei sab Kuch, it’s hajaar annoying,
Wesse whom do you prefer more
Shanaya with azan characters
Or azka with azan characters
Also felt really bad for zain❤️ he was a nice guy really loved azka on azka advice he even got engaged he wanted to marry her but situations warnt favorable when finally everything was good she ditched him
🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦
Wtf is this??? I was today years old when i first notice this emoji 😭😭😭
Yeh kya hei 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HAYA TERI HAYA KISNE KHARID LI?
Originally posted by: mahiaana
🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦
Wtf is this??? I was today years old when i first notice this emoji 😭😭😭
Yeh kya hei 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lip bite 🤣
Originally posted by: mahiaana
🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦
Wtf is this??? I was today years old when i first notice this emoji 😭😭😭
Yeh kya hei 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fifty shades of grey dhekhi hea 😎
Originally posted by: mahiaana
HAYA TERI HAYA KISNE KHARID LI?
Everything is fair in love and war and this is world War 3 for behaya😆