Originally posted by: mahiaana
🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 HAYAAAA BEHEN KI LO**
Behaya ki maa ki 👁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: mahiaana
🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 HAYAAAA BEHEN KI LO**
Behaya ki maa ki 👁
Originally posted by: mahiaana
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
YT handler ka atma ka asar hain yeh 🤣
Good night 😴😴😴😴😴😴 guys . Love you all .
The only place i used to be active was Instagram. Now because of TereBin im active on insta, twitter, india-forums, youtube.. everywhere 😂😂😅
Me too 🙌🙌🤣🤣
🤣

He is a really nice singer I just couldn't stop listening ik lamha ❤️
But needs more improvement as a actor he is not really bad but if we are used to watch actors like bilal,feroze, fawad,on screen then azan sami fell flat
I agree, he definitely needs to improve, but I also feel we were really harsh on him. At the end of the day, to be able to hold your own with co stars like Sajal and Yumna is not a joke. When the show released I was eye rollin at his acting, now I will definitely give him another chance. Also because of his acting, I wasn’t giving the show the chance it deserved. Now on second viewing the show really shines for me.
Also, Pak TV needs to stop doing this last episode mei sab Kuch, it’s hajaar annoying,
https://youtube.com/shorts/h5QdaiY93pc?feature=share
Ye murtasim devdaas banne wala ky?
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
The only place i used to be active was Instagram. Now because of TereBin im active on insta, twitter, india-forums, youtube.. everywhere 😂😂😅
Bas real jindegi ki activities kam gaye mere 🙃🫠
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Good night 😴😴😴😴😴😴 guys . Love you all .
Good night madhu ❤️