Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
hey bhaggu!!!!
Kya ho gaya hai Aajkal ki generation ko🤣
Pyar hota kai baar hai🤣🤣
Ek se hamara kya hoga 🤣🤣
Abhay ki seekh pe hi chal rahe hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
hey bhaggu!!!!
Kya ho gaya hai Aajkal ki generation ko🤣
Pyar hota kai baar hai🤣🤣
Ek se hamara kya hoga 🤣🤣
Abhay ki seekh pe hi chal rahe hai 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I only watch scenes or random episodes 🤣 but the full show start to end hasn’t happened in over a decade 🤣
And me i haven't done the same at all. Not even once
I was not able to watch post leap without skipping scenes
Does anyone watch pandya store
Not me 🤣
Divorce track me baad se I stopped watching it 🤣 but yeah I do read ShiVi regarding jo bhi mile 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
pandya store ka shutter bhi down kr dia tu ne 🤣
Shutter down hue to zamana beet Gaya hai 🤣
Upar se Shiva ka hairstyle bhi hazam nahi ho raha hai mujhe 🤪
Because we all know where and which nonsense scenes are going to come. That's why we all skip it and move on.🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah so? 🤣 Why should I return to serials? 🤣 I rather rewatch other things
heck I haven’t even fully rewatched pkyek since it ended 🤣🤣
woh toh paglet ho gaya🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Shutter down hue to zamana beet Gaya hai 🤣
Upar se Shiva ka hairstyle bhi hazam nahi ho raha hai mujhe 🤪
Avneet and young alia
I dont see the difference
She does instagram reels. Did she do any tv shows??
You really don't know about Avneet 🤣
She has done few TV shows but she started her career as a dancer in DID Lil masters 🤣 movies me bhi dikhi hai 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Bidi amma bani sautan 🥺🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Because we all know where and which nonsense scenes are going to come. That's why we all skip it and move on.🤣🤣
That takes out like 95% of the show 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k