Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
🤣 writer banke dukhi kardena hai maine sabko
Acche se khair hai fir .
toh phir tumhe abhi iss mpht writer se rabta karna chahiye,ek se bhale do🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
🤣 writer banke dukhi kardena hai maine sabko
Acche se khair hai fir .
toh phir tumhe abhi iss mpht writer se rabta karna chahiye,ek se bhale do🤣
tum ho na usske liye😳
Yeh green tv ka kya bana 🤔
toh phir tumhe abhi iss mpht writer se rabta karna chahiye,ek se bhale do🤣
🤣 ab story khtm hogyi na koi nhi agli dafa
Uske liye Faha kaafi hain😆
I can sympathise with him but thats it. This type of immature idiotic guys irks me a lot🤔
I think it will be launched after Eid or during EidOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Yeh green tv ka kya bana 🤔
Oops tomorrow is Sunday . Its already Sunday started here . So I goofed up😆
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I think it will be launched after Eid or during Eid
😡 jisse high hopes rakho wo tor deta hai
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Oops tomorrow is Sunday . Its already Sunday started here . So I goofed up😆
🤣 mujhe bhi na din ka pata hota na raat ka