Originally posted by: mahiaana
Veryyyyy close to page 69th 🤏 and i got a conference to attend in 10 mins 🙃
Dhire dhire baatein karo sab 🤧
Yesterday I went to gym for 1 hour and boom thread khatam 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Veryyyyy close to page 69th 🤏 and i got a conference to attend in 10 mins 🙃
Dhire dhire baatein karo sab 🤧
Yesterday I went to gym for 1 hour and boom thread khatam 🤪
Geo ke admin ke water bahar leakage ho gaye is scene ko dekhke to woh bhavnao mein behkar emoji de di side mein 🥲🤭
Nope humara show special hai🤣
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Veryyyyy close to page 69th 🤏 and i got a conference to attend in 10 mins 🙃
Dhire dhire baatein karo sab 🤧
70th page pe U know I will tag you🤣
Abhi to phir bhi speed thodi Kam Hui hai .. I guess 😆
Isn't khuda aur mohabbat 3 their most successful show but the ratings were low in last kea ep I think
Not at all 🤣
Just to impress tere bin mature janta and irritate so called haters they are doing this. 🤣
Meri pas koyi murtu na hein
To tum haya jaisi sajishe na karo 🤧😔
Isn't khuda aur mohabbat 3 their most successful show but the ratings were low in last kea ep I think
KAM was overrated . 🤔
Main nahi hun na is liye 🥺🤧 phakkkkuuuuuu office ke kaam 🤕