Or you will reach some other place with it 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Or you will reach some other place with it 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
abhi vo wavelength traverse karke thoda age pahoch chuki he imagination me 🤣 on top of it add hrits ka next AT title 🤣🤣 anaar ke bade sare meaning nikal skate he 🤣☺️
Yep it has moved onto…other things 🤣☺️
What is that title? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t get it
Absolutely correct 😎🤣
ek anaar ke piche sari janta bimar he. Anaar means pomegranate ab tum use jo chahe usse refer karne use kar lo. 🤣🤣 And then she has put abhay ka pic too 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yep it has moved onto…other things 🤣☺️
What is that title? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t get it
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ek anaar ke piche sari janta bimar he. Anaar means pomegranate ab tum use jo chahe usse refer karne use kar lo. 🤣🤣 And then she has put abhay ka pic too 🤣🤣
I know the translation but I didn’t get the hidden meaning 🤣 i was like why is everyone running after a pomegranate 🤣 aisa kya hai uss anaar mein? 🤣
I just saw, so he is the anaar 🤣❤️
yessss. 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I know the translation but I didn’t get the hidden meaning 🤣 i was like why is everyone running after a pomegranate 🤣 aisa kya hai uss anaar mein? 🤣
I just saw, so he is the anaar 🤣❤️
The trees attack once again 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ek anaar ke piche sari janta bimar he. Anaar means pomegranate ab tum use jo chahe usse refer karne use kar lo. 🤣🤣 And then she has put abhay ka pic too 🤣🤣
Anaar pasand hi na ho toh? Kya kare beemar?
somehow it suits perfect 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k