I stopped watching that show ages ago n now I only remember sai, virat n pakki didi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I stopped watching that show ages ago n now I only remember sai, virat n pakki didi 🤣
After ipk I have shipped many on screen couple and watched many show but IPk is IPK.
apt , 🥰 .... Ipk is once in generation ❤️❤️❤️
Sach hai❤....woh madness ka alag level tha. but i would like to mention Yumhaz are better actors than Sarun .....as they are giving fireworks without any physical contact only with their eyes and boldylanguage......😍
kabhi-2 toh yaha padhai bhi ho jati hai🤣🤣
Kaunsi subject?? 🤣🤣
Aalo lelo gobhi lelo, Murtu MB ko pote-poti dedo🤭Originally posted by: Madhuilove
yeh toh best hai 😂🤣
Meerub too had sling in epi 19 uski chot 1 episode mai theek hogyi par bechara murtu bed par space ke liye chot 3-4 episode chalani hogi😎
♥️ I think yeah dialogue kuch din pehle menne hi srk kea lia Bola tha 🤣 When we were all fangirling
yeh puch konsi nahi😂😂
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Eh! NEVER. ONLY GHUM VIEWERS CAN SAY there's a hugeeee difference !
Maa begum is 1000× times better than that domuhi bicchu
I understand ur feelings 🤭🤣🤣🤣