Anu aur Prerna
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Anu aur Prerna
anu prerna but thing is I was torn in between. After some time I was fine with Bajaj prerna also 😆
A crazy love triangle. 😆anu prerna but thing is I was torn in between. After some time I was fine with Bajaj prerna also 😆
I dont think so...Sony has uploaded very few shows on YT, and even those have epis missing
bajaj n prerna..
then wat abt urvashi😃
out of kggk..kskbt...kzk
i liked kskbt n kggk
kzk i liked mother india track... mukti prem
Remained single.i didnt see it.so i dont know clearly.
In my class everyone considered anupre bajaj triangle as a joke.but prem mukti had more fans.
out of kggk..kskbt...kzk
i liked kskbt n kggk
kzk i liked mother india track... mukti prem
Prem and Heer all the time for me ❤️ The story became indigest midway and got lost officially after Preet's death but Harshiti's chemistry remained top notch from beginning till the end❤️
vm credit: WildestDreams