Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

It feels  extremely unsettling  to read thise tweets. Most of them call that episode their favorite one so far. They say that they thoroughly enjoyed the mental torture amd verbal abuse of a woman who had just mc a child,  at the hands of a husband who supposedly love her. Being a fan of a celeb is one thing, but to let that fanaticism cloud your basic sense of morality is very sad.

It is only exclusively HC fans who like that scene and sympathise with abhi in that scene despite him being the one verbally abusing and insulting his wife who just miscarried. Actual abhira fans loathe abhi in that scene and call him out for behaving that way even if he thought akshu was at fault for Neil death and miscarriage. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: spshastr

let him do whatever just let him keep calling akshu akshu so mahima makes her enter the room

If he call akshu akshu like watch dog akshu has to go kya ..doesn't she have self respect ?

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunshining

Yes the dream was intese but awesome. I am sure you will enjoy it.

I think they are saving it for confrontation. They have kept us waiting for this long, I am ok for it to come when they have confrontation. I am sure it will be kyun kyun from both sides. Akshu about why he threw her out of his life and why he wants her back and Abhi will be why she had to sign the papers and hide about Abhir.

Whatever it is, I can feel the story is moving in the right direction. I dont think it will be rushed. I just want this wedding stopped and Nav's illusion broken. I am in no hurry for Abhira reunion, they can drag Abhir's truth, custody battle I dont care as long as the track is Abhira focussed.

Right koi jaldi bazi nhi hei aaram se they can proceed for reunion but yes I don't think their would be any custody battle as makers k pas ithne paise hei nhi.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

It is only exclusively HC fans who like that scene and sympathise with abhi in that scene despite him being the one verbally abusing and insulting his wife who just miscarried. Actual abhira fans loathe abhi in that scene and call him out for behaving that way even if he thought akshu was at fault for Neil death and miscarriage. 

i feel its not even hc fans because there are some sane ppl who likes abhira too. Its majorly ppl who like bp over yrkkh. Even though i like bp more than yrkkh but i dont hater abhira nor think bp or adiya is superior to abhira. 

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

If he call akshu akshu like watch dog akshu has to go kya ..doesn't she have self respect ?

No

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

ok peeps time for my controversial question with a slight variation.

Is Akshu being unfair to Abhir by deciding to take the next step with Nav?

Reason for my question. Till now even if the marriage is indeed real, their relationship had not been. With Akshu's decision to progress, she has pretty much buried any chance of Abhir finding out about his real dad. Agree Abhi marrying had pretty much killed that but this decision by Akshu to me is the nail in the coffin.

I know some of you have views that Akshu is angry because Abhi couldnt recognise his own blood. To me that was an unrealistic expectation. If anyone knows Abhi, that is Akshu. She knows Abhi is extremely possessive when it comes to her. Him knowing she is married has blinded him completely. He is unable to think beyond. She also knows the man doesnt always see grey.

I accept she has every right to hide the truth from Abhi because he refused to listen to her. What about Abhir though. What is his fault in all this?. She has seen how drawn Abhir is towards Abhi. Lets accept she doesnt Abhir's to be heart broken because Abhi is getting married and she doesnt want Ruhi to be hurt. But we havent seen her contemplate this at all. I just feel she has only been thinking about her perspective not Abhir. She is happy to live in fear for life. 

Share your thoughts please. Most of you know this is something I have not been able to digest at all. As you can see I am still having issues. 

Akshu is still stuck in the past of what happened and is still very angry. And I do think it is unfair what she is doing. She is being unfair to Abhir and to Abhi. She keeps trying to run away. 

I am hoping this accident will shake her up and make her realize what she is doing is wrong. Unfortunately I feel like Abhinav will have to step in and help her do the right thing. He needs to see and understand Abhi and Akshu still love each other and witness the depth of their love. I hope 🤞 Akshu sings for Abhi and Abhinav over hears it realizing how much he doesn't know her and how the separation has effected her.

He is the one character who knows a little bit about what Abhi or Akshu are feeling. But his main issuese now are

1) his attachment to Abhir 

2) his dream of being with Akshu for real 

So he is busy in his la la land and right now is selfish in helping Akshu hide Abhir's truth. 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Again Haldi mehndi engagement the first time too they did it quite elaborately how many times will they show the same functions between Abhimanyu and Arohi, feels so fake, both times he is unhappy and doing everything unwillingly and she excited about the functions and all the Gorillas as usual in lala land, half of them have dropped out too no HB, no Vansh, Reem, Anisha ,Neil, AG, and Shefali seems to appear and disappear from functions, Nishta has no role at all

It’s second time for Arohi and third time for Abhimanyu, senseless  In real life which man will agree to do all functions again with his ex saali which he had done with his wife and once before with same saali🤦‍♀️

It is all really Manjari pushing it.

Goenkas don't really want to agree either but they have no reason to say no. Arohi already defended Abhi and cried in Bade Mama lap so she obviously wants this wedding. They were hoping Akshu would say no but she didn't. So they were begrudgingly pushed to say yes. Because the counter argument is what about Roohi?

Either way weak from their side I know. They could have been firm about it but Arohi anyways does not listen to them. She will do what she wants. Akshu does the same thing to them as well hence Kairav angry outbursts on everyone.

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

ok peeps time for my controversial question with a slight variation.

Is Akshu being unfair to Abhir by deciding to take the next step with Nav?

Reason for my question. Till now even if the marriage is indeed real, their relationship had not been. With Akshu's decision to progress, she has pretty much buried any chance of Abhir finding out about his real dad. Agree Abhi marrying had pretty much killed that but this decision by Akshu to me is the nail in the coffin.

I know some of you have views that Akshu is angry because Abhi couldnt recognise his own blood. To me that was an unrealistic expectation. If anyone knows Abhi, that is Akshu. She knows Abhi is extremely possessive when it comes to her. Him knowing she is married has blinded him completely. He is unable to think beyond. She also knows the man doesnt always see grey.

I accept she has every right to hide the truth from Abhi because he refused to listen to her. What about Abhir though. What is his fault in all this?. She has seen how drawn Abhir is towards Abhi. Lets accept she doesnt Abhir's to be heart broken because Abhi is getting married and she doesnt want Ruhi to be hurt. But we havent seen her contemplate this at all. I just feel she has only been thinking about her perspective not Abhir. She is happy to live in fear for life. 

Share your thoughts please. Most of you know this is something I have not been able to digest at all. As you can see I am still having issues. 

I personally would of liked it if ak did tell Abhir that Nav is his step father or what ever she wanted to call him, but she could of said that your birth father and me split up, and he didn’t want anything to do with us (which is partially true). Because now when he finds out it’s like his whole life he has is a lie. The 2 people he trusted most lied to him! And that is going to break his heart and trust! 

So I would have liked if ak came clean and I know he’s young and may not understand why Abhimanyu is not with them, but that could have been something they could have showed, how ak and nav help him understand! And then they could of done this track where Abhir meets Abhimanyu But these markers are on a new tangent making things dramatic.. 

excellent question by the way! 

SejN thumbnail

Ahh Sej, cant believe I missed this post

@bold ROLF, Nearly chocked on water reading this. 

Here we have our girl claiming to be at the front of the line and going into dangerous territory, but little does she know there are hundreds ahead of her already living in his hair🤣🤣.

Nitya, you know I keep my promised, I will support you all the way, but I need you to know your competition. 

Nitya took the lead by saying she’s trying to make heart to heart connection she doesn’t care what’s or who’s in his hair loll! 

SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Again Haldi mehndi engagement the first time too they did it quite elaborately how many times will they show the same functions between Abhimanyu and Arohi, feels so fake, both times he is unhappy and doing everything unwillingly and she excited about the functions and all the Gorillas as usual in lala land, half of them have dropped out too no HB, no Vansh, Reem, Anisha ,Neil, AG, and Shefali seems to appear and disappear from functions, Nishta has no role at all

It’s second time for Arohi and third time for Abhimanyu, senseless  In real life which man will agree to do all functions again with his ex saali which he had done with his wife and once before with same saali🤦‍♀️

Abhimanyu is not from this world! He is out of this world! Goneka’s I don’t know what kind of food they eat one day they feel sad for ak then make her do all the rituals.. for one daughter’s happiness you are putting the others at risk!!! But it’s always ak’s happiness that’s at risk! 🙄🙄🙄