4 pages done... kitne pages tak lene jaana hai 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
4 pages done... kitne pages tak lene jaana hai 😉
Virat should have cancelled Samrat s marriage and got married to Pakhi as soon as he saw her at Samrat s sangeet.
All problems solved. That was his biggest mistake. By now VP would have had 100 children
Virat should have cancelled Samrat s marriage and got married to Pakhi as soon as he saw her at Samrat s sangeet.
All problems solved. That was his biggest mistake. By now VP would have had 100 children
like Dhritarashtra and gandhari😆
Virat should have cancelled Samrat s marriage and got married to Pakhi as soon as he saw her at Samrat s sangeet.
All problems solved. That was his biggest mistake. By now VP would have had 100 children
Serial closed with 0.5 TRPs🤣
Mereko mera Ganja Idol ka business partner milgaya hai.. ab to pages ki bhochar hogi 🥳
10
loved it ..But kudos to your patience taking up so much times to reply and explain
Lmao. I am quite a patient person...when it comes to not studying and wasting time😆.
I read it thoroughly because I was quite excited when I saw the heading. But...unfortunately, it was a disappointment. I have no issue with such views (the ones that go in favor of Virat and Pakhi) because everyone has a right to interpret things their own way. In fact, it is quite fun to read and counter such arguments.
But it is more fun when the points actually go with the story. You can't just make up things and use them in favor of your arguments.
Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing
Lmao. I am quite a patient person...when it comes to not studying and wasting time😆.
I read it thoroughly because I was quite excited when I saw the heading. But...unfortunately, it was a disappointment. I have no issue with such views (the ones that go in favor of Virat and Pakhi) because everyone has a right to interpret things their own way. In fact, it is quite fun to read and counter such arguments.
But it is more fun when the points actually go with the story. You can't just make up things and use them in favor of your arguments.
true
however I find this thread interesting aswell..Sometimes this kind of staff just work as a guilty pleasure
true
however I find this thread interesting aswell..Sometimes this kind of staff just work as a guilty pleasure
I 100% totally fully completely agree with you/