Poll
Should IF allow change of UN more frequently?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m sure that u would not stop them? The same way they would not stop u. I believe that successful relationships and dosti are based on this principle. Baki aap ki marzi.
There should be some food fightI’m sure that u would not stop them? The same way they would not stop u. I believe that successful relationships and dosti are based on this principle. Baki aap ki marzi.
DilliBilli 😼
who is that?😆
A member of a rare species, who was actually hitting on Guddu Pandit. 😳
no way nathu ji would be db reloaded and I don’t even think they know each other well.
that’s other reason I don’t think u be dillibilli because it be strange that while u were pretending to be his wife and advising her to flirt with him. I mean that would mean both ur ids be hitting on him at the same time and dillibilli being upset that he was taken by none other then praditain ( nathu ji ) . 🤣🤣😆😆Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
A member of a rare species, who was actually hitting on Guddu Pandit. 😳
like girls in wet t shirts clawing each other or having some brawl like in the wwe(wrestling)Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
There should be some food fight
like girls in wet t shirts clawing each other or having some brawl like in the wwe(wrestling)
that’s other reason I don’t think u be dillibilli because it be strange that while u were pretending to be his wife and advising her to flirt with him. I mean that would mean both ur ids be hitting on him at the same time and dillibilli being upset that he was taken by none other then praditain ( nathu ji ) . 🤣🤣😆😆
I was actually trying to get rid of Guddu by getting him set with dillibilli but... 🤷🏽😆
And NO DB wasn't me. 😆
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2036852443435368631?s=46
11