Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sanam But she looks soooo skinny😳
She needs to start doing more dramas and go back to her old self
Hopefully story achi ho
Saboor is also part of it
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpUps-4tr8G/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
so now Geo is also following this trend of mini series
So it is maybe a mini series, like Sar e Rah.😕 Writer : Rida Bilal is good. And Saboor has groomed herself well in the latest yrs. So maybe it will turn out to be a good watch.😃
Sanam Saeed also did a mini series on ARY a few yeras ago. I think it was called Akhri Station
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Sanam Saeed also did a mini series on ARY a few yeras ago. I think it was called Akhri Station
Yes. That was a gr8 mini series, but I didn't like Sanam's episode