Poll
Should IF allow change of UN more frequently?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: G472RAK3FOPVA7FX
Ghanta
DB ka un green/teal color me tha matlab DB wasn't a newbie
Last time I saw, she was blue as in senior member.
Ab toh pakka, Nathu is DB 👏
I also wasn't sure, isliye uski woh flirting avoid kari thi.
Originally posted by: JTKETPJK6ZGV3WE7
Lies! Dillibilli’s UN was colored blue. Bas senior member ki umar thi uski.
THA not thi as it turns out, in bhare mehfil
Originally posted by: 35IQZ5GEDMDVNSYQ
Lies! Dillibilli’s UN was colored blue. Bas senior member ki umar thi uski.
R u sure?
Anyways.... still not a newbie
Originally posted by: TIZ7GVUPUD6G6XBK
U R forgetting DB wasn't a newbie. That id had a different color in UN matlab an old member.
It’s okay. We accept you in all flavors
Haan, feko..aur tamatar feko. But nathu is DB. 👏
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Last time I saw, she was blue as in senior member.
Ab toh pakka, Nathu is DB 👏
BI ji ki kasam mai nahi tha DB 😭
Ye sahi stunt tha. I saw what you did there. 😆
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Last time I saw, she was blue as in senior member.
Ab toh pakka, Nathu is DB 👏
Nathu nahi ho sakta.
Looking back now I am feeling she was geniunly a girl who showed that little bit interest in me.
Meri kismat hi kharab hai, aise Nathu jaise MID bana ke itne log mere pichhe lage rehte hai ki sach ki koi ladki bhi troll lagti hai 😂😂
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Nathu nahi ho sakta.
Looking back now I am feeling she was geniunly a girl who showed that little bit interest in me.
Meri kismat hi kharab hai, aise Nathu jaise MID bana ke itne log mere pichhe lage rehte hai ki sach ki koi ladki bhi troll lagti hai 😂😂
Wo kahani nahi suni kya 'bhediya aaya, bhediya aaya' 😆 same....bro same.! 😆
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2036852443435368631?s=46
11