Poll
Should IF allow change of UN more frequently?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
slowly is now turning to the evil side thanks to nathu ji /harsh.
Kuchh bhi rakh lo.. "slowly" should be as it is.. drifting ka kuchh bhi change kar lo as per your wish!
🤭🤭🤭
slowly is now turning to the evil side thanks to nathu ji /harsh.
Why do you think so, jess? 😆 abhi toh maine kuch bhi nahi kiya 😼
charu u were tagged in the CC my ur dost that u a party animal is this true ? Is the panda in u coming out of hibernation ?
Lol.. Nahi re, Jess! I am not.. I am anything but a party animal.. he did that intentionally to pull my leg.. 😆
she and hinna did enjoy the evil poetry dr though 😐 so this username does make sense.
she and hinna did enjoy the evil poetry dr though 😐 so this username does make sense.
Aww.. Jess. Sahi socha tum ne, I could have never thought like you did.😆
Ignore kiya so kiya uper se Meme patak ke maara.
I am beary Hurt.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Change it to OnlyLOL
Scratch that. Make it IGiveLOL
Dekho, fir making fun of my signature. I'm hurt and I will not let it go this time. 🥲
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Dekho, fir making fun of my signature. I'm hurt and I will not let it go this time. 🥲
Chal jhooti 😆
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2036852443435368631?s=46
11