Poll
Should IF allow change of UN more frequently?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye thread 13 pages kaise pahunchi??
Should I read all?
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Yes, I can. But kya rakhu? Any suggestions? 😆
P.S. I'm tagging all those who are present here 😳
Ye dekho kar diya Ignore mujhe.
Kaha tha na, nobody talks to me.
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Yes, I can. But kya rakhu? Any suggestions? 😆
P.S. I'm tagging all those who are present here 😳
Love-blue-ice 😎
Please someone make an id - 'Nobody' and talk to Guddu 😃
Koi female banaye bas. Chalo isi bahaane baat toh karegi mujhse 😆
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Koi female banaye bas. Chalo isi bahaane baat toh karegi mujhse 😆
FOD please fulfill Guddu's wish 🙏
kabhi kabhi..keyboard per Saraswati ji viraajmaan hoti hain....aisi baatein nahi bolo...😆
Ussey bhi kar lenge baat, aaye toh sahi 😂
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
kabhi kabhi..keyboard per Saraswati ji viraajmaan hoti hain....aisi baatein nahi bolo...😆
Aane do usey, she will be most welcome 🤗
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2036852443435368631?s=46
11