Poll
Should IF allow change of UN more frequently?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mr.Abrol
I see . I am testing this on you btw* .
The member checking on will appear on recent visitors list of other member I guess ?
* 👍 Modergator
I too tested this on you, Harsh. And thank God, IF shows only the last one you changed from and not the entire history
Originally posted by: Mr.Abrol
The suggestion was meant to be serious not hilarious but anyways..
Hey, don't mind please, I found your suggestion funny like we do something to enjoy and not hilarious as in the negative way.
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
I too tested this on you, Harsh. And thank God, IF shows only the last one you changed from and not the entire history
Natkhat had other UN's too beside Modergator ?
Umm..no, not from this ID I guess.
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
I too tested this on you, Harsh. And thank God, IF shows only the last one you changed from and not the entire history
Well that's the only one which survived so it's showing only that. Otherwise it shows all previous uns not just the last one.
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
I too tested this on you, Harsh. And thank God, IF shows only the last one you changed from and not the entire history
Hi guptarashi 🙋🏾♂️
Originally posted by: GIAK2BB7E76HVTIK
Well that's the only one which survived so it's showing only that. Otherwise it shows all previous uns not just the last one.
Haa, maine dekha 😮💨
Hi there HarshSingh..😆 so, shirsha ne faaltu banaya tha wo thread where we need to tell our real names 😆 you just need to go on someone's profile and dang! ho gaya kaam.
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Hi there HarshSingh..😆 so, shirsha ne faaltu banaya tha wo thread where we need to tell our real names 😆 you just need to go on someone's profile and dang! ho gaya kaam.
Not everyone keeps there real name as IF un. U r special 🤗😆
True 🥲
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2036852443435368631?s=46
11