book likhte time We were missing your input
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
book likhte time We were missing your input
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
chocru… please translate.. if I am to guess .. after being jelly.. she prolly …
LMAOOOOO!!!
I said she was mean with the taunts, she said it's not for me it's for you because well... you are you.
That tshirt and pointy fingers is hilarious 😆
dusri book likhne agai hun main
Ha ab sare tahalkedar track dalne hain
LMAOOOOO!!!
I said she was mean with the taunts, she said it's not for me it's for you because well... you are you.
That tshirt and pointy fingers is hilarious 😆
Or as I say…
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me
:) .. 😈
they seem to not understand the quote in my siggy ….🤣
Chal next watch party me main tujhe rave par suna dungi par awaj bekar lage to galiyan mat dena 😆
Rave pe kaise sunenge ? Waha audio ka option h kya ?
this is gender less friendship.... U are being called out for ignoring everyone when she comes online.Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
chocru… please translate.. if I am to guess .. after being jelly.. she prolly …
Arey waah... Fir thik hai karlo thora ignore 🤣
thoda nahi.... Poora ka poora hoga!!