Originally posted by: trouble_006
Last 3 epis dekhe skip kar karke. Usse zyada nahi ho paya. FL is bland and annoying at the same time 😆
i agree. most of the characters in the show are annoying. main skip kar k 5-10 mins mein episode dekh leti hun 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Last 3 epis dekhe skip kar karke. Usse zyada nahi ho paya. FL is bland and annoying at the same time 😆
i agree. most of the characters in the show are annoying. main skip kar k 5-10 mins mein episode dekh leti hun 😆
Originally posted by: vibecheck
is vm se to lagta hai the whole show is just his walk, gussay wala expression, and his shawl 😆
@bold : Uss show mein dekhne layak aur kuch hai bhi nahi 😆
In case you missed it 😆
Bro seems you have chosen a wrong abode to dwell..It happens in life.... just wanna know have you taken a voluntary exit or you have been evicted from this club...😂
In either case you are always welcome....Our doors are always open....We will accept you with open arms↩️
Tumne Kahan Tak dekha ?
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Yaar inn shows ke ache fanfictions nahi hain kya?
I can't bear the FL, itna skip karna padta hai. MPHT is a drag. Isse better stories hi padh lu 😆
Sachme!! I was wondering the same. FFs better rehte humare liye. Iska ek forum h wahan hosakta h. Sera se puchhte hai.
Mujhe kisi story me interest aata tab I feel like knowing the whole story then only. .🤣
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Last 3 epis dekhe skip kar karke. Usse zyada nahi ho paya. FL is bland and annoying at the same time 😆
4-5 mins me pura episode dekhna hojata h. .sab characters ka same hi roj ka dialogues and expressions... Haya ko toh zyada scenes milte h I feel 🤣😂
Sachme!! I was wondering the same. FFs better rehte humare liye. Iska ek forum h wahan hosakta h. Sera se puchhte hai.
Mujhe kisi story me interest aata tab I feel like knowing the whole story then only. .🤣
Yaha hai
You guys didn't like the latest episode 20? I loved it. Episode 19 was boring.
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842